• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Redacted Mueller Report

Common cause posted the report, It's still redacted, mind, but here it is;
    https://www.commoncause.org/resource...mueller-report
    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
    Billy Sunday

From what I have heard so far, there seems to be a great deal of information in the report that is very damaging to Donald. It is obvious that he repeatedly tried very hard to obstruct justice. Just because his underlings refused to carry out his illegal orders does not exonerate his behavior. I think that when Mueller is called to testify he should be asked the following question:

If Donald Trump were not the President, would you have indicted him for obstruction of justice?

It would give me a feeling of great satisfaction to hear Mueller say "yes"!

Comment

• Coolwater
      Coolwater commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah. What's the difference between leaking and whistle blowing?

Hmmm, I think that leaking and whistle blowing are often the same, but leakers names tend to not be made public while whistle blowers sometimes are known.

Comment

Regarding Trump and what Mueller's report says about obstruction of justice, I have been very pleased to hear that a great many former federal prosecutors (to date, more than 1000), who were appointed by both Dems and Repubs, have signed a letter saying that not only did Trump obstruct, but were he anyone but the President he would be arrested and indicted for what he has done.

Comment

I loved that Mueller flat said that Trump is not exonerated and can be prosecuted later. I enjoyed Trump's resulting hissy fit. My concern is that he'll win a second term (NOOOOO!) and we'll miss a statute of limitations for tossing his butt in jail.
        You know, if I were the Republicans, I'd put a nice solid moderate up against Trump and then rig the nomination.
        Billy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
          I loved that Mueller flat said that Trump is not exonerated and can be prosecuted later. I enjoyed Trump's resulting hissy fit. My concern is that he'll win a second term (NOOOOO!) and we'll miss a statute of limitations for tossing his butt in jail.
          You know, if I were the Republicans, I'd put a nice solid moderate up against Trump and then rig the nomination.
          That would be the only way to keep Trump out. Right now, the DNC doesn't have anyone worth mentioning. Which is a shame because Trump needs to go. I don't want him impeached though because I don't want Pence to take over.
          Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

My, there has sure been a lot of water under the dam since these posts. And nothing has changed. (sigh)
            Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X