Just uh...creeping around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just uh...creeping around

My intuition was urging me to come back here . I haven't thought about this place for years. I got busy with life. But for some reason I felt the need to return. So here I am. My old account seems to be lost. Doesn't matter I suppose.

Everyone's account was lost when TPTB shut the old board down. This is the Highlander Community 2.0...

Welcome back!

Comment

I remember you, well I definitely remember your avatar. I was Stonesfan at the old board. I found the link and thought "what the hell, it's been years" so I joined.
      It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

What's up bro. Been awhile. Good to see a friendly face.

Comment

Just hanging out wherever I happen to be at the moment. You?
          It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Funny how intuition works. That's how I stumbled upon 2.0. Welcome back, Nick. You ready to launch a new invasion to the Bonanza board?

Comment

Originally posted by nick2 View Post
              My intuition was urging me to come back here . I haven't thought about this place for years. I got busy with life. But for some reason I felt the need to return. So here I am. My old account seems to be lost. Doesn't matter I suppose.
              That's exactly what happened to me. I woke up last week and despite not having had anything to do with it for over a decade, my first thought was, "I wonder what's going on at the Highlander forum".

It must be the time of the Gathering.
              Formerly known as "Quickening"

My latest video in which I visit an ancient broch and cairns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY2hYR6GXw

Comment

Originally posted by David McMurdo View Post

That's exactly what happened to me. I woke up last week and despite not having had anything to do with it for over a decade, my first thought was, "I wonder what's going on at the Highlander forum".

It must be the time of the Gathering.
                Right? I don't trust coincidences very often. Maybe something is bringing us back.

Comment

My avatar is my adult child. So no one will recognize me by that! And I don't even remember what my name was. I'm so sad! Well, not completely sad.

Comment

Hi guys! The old HLBB ran into technical trouble and was beheaded by The Power That Is (TPTI) , with the explanation that we could go visit on Facebook. (Yeah, not the same!). You couldn't have come back any earlier if you'd wanted to. You have Andrew to thank for this new board. He collected banners and images from anyone who had them, managed to get the old address and recreated the whole board.

I can't account for your intuition.
                    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                    Billy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by nick2 View Post

Right? I don't trust coincidences very often. Maybe something is bringing us back.
                      Are you thinking it's the Gathering?!?!?!? Oh crud!

BTW! Hey Nick.
                      May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                      "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Working...
                      X