No announcement yet.

M'M'M My Corona!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:headdesk: Would the deaths just stop already? Six today. That's the highest we've ever had, With several 4-death days lately. I did resolve on the 1st to stretch my stay-in, not even the grocery store, for as long as possible, because of the way the numbers were going up. But why did my fit of cynicism have to be right? Christmas is surely cancelled the way things are going, and I even ordered presents way early so they're here already. (But apparently my new pants are hung up in a covid outbreak/ deepclean at the Canada Post sorting centre yesterday. There are two three-layer masks in that order, one with a snowflake print.)

& for the cherry on top, my school log-in is crashing, crashing, crashing. With my last assignment due Thursday. Just ten more days to go before the last exam and the school's on-line system has to crash.

Comment

Comment

More adults should be aware of these things.

Comment

And now I want to watch all of these.

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
            Perfect Warrior commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been kind of expecting Sesame Street to do this (I've been checking the episode descriptions on TV). They've done hurricanes (Katrina specifically, IIRC) and several disabilities.
            I'd snarl at that chicken popping up to nag people to wash their hands pretty quick, though. & I've understood that it's unpack groceries, *then* wash your hands, to contradict the chicken. (& chuck reuseable bags around the corner as I empty them, towards the laundry closet)

• dubiousbystander
            dubiousbystander commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand that completely.

& Now I know someone who died of this.

It's been what, 16 years, since I've seen him (Mom's boyfriend's brother.) At some big family holiday shindig.

But still. I now know someone.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
            Editing a comment
            I'm so sorry. Even though it's been 16 years since you personally met.

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
            Editing a comment
            That is *so* hilariously perfect.

• Perfect Warrior
            Editing a comment
            Now it's saying 'This video is private' when I click on it. (I wanted a laugh on the thread subject, per my concerns listed below.)

• dubiousbystander
            Editing a comment
            Dang, and with no information I can't remember what it was!

I've got to try and make some of these! Though I need the darned material.

Comment

Ah, what a great family song!

Comment

& now mom has it, dammit. Apparently caught it at her birthday supper at a restaurant with her brothers. (She just turned 74, yesterday.) I had been planning to feed her roast beef and yorkshire pudding (her request/craving) on Wednesday in the name of birthday week and she called to cancel this evening. So that sirloin roast stays in the freezer.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
                Editing a comment
                My virtual hugs to her. I hope she recovers quickly!

• Cyrus The Great
                Cyrus The Great commented
                Editing a comment
                Best wishes for your mom! Hope you can cook that beef roast for her soon.
            Working...
            X