Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the true Immortals and this is our Gathering

Here we are...

Continuing to use a message board -- long abandoned by the internet as a whole -- as our base. The last remnants of a once proud group.

From the dawn of the Internet we came. Moving silently, down through the decades. Living busy offline lives. Still making time to visit "The Gathering" where the few who remain will chat until the last.

Well, like Immortals, we clung to a past long gone...

Comment

We have Highlander hearts, faith that there might be a reboot, and steel!

Comment

I was born to be a Spare, quite a few places removed from the Throne. Nevertheless, I can feel the heartbeat of a Highland Stag and run like the wind on the sea shore (for at least a few strides ).

Comment

Don't lose your keyboard
          Last edited by Kladdagh; 06-12-2023, 01:30 AM.
          La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

I have missed this place. It used to be a big part of my day involving work avoidance. Fun people.

WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
              I have missed this place. It used to be a big part of my day involving work avoidance. Fun people.
              I'm glad you're here!

Just waiting for the hammer to fall!

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post

I'm glad you're here!

Just waiting for the hammer to fall!
                Is there a possibility this site will be shut down? I would be very sorry to see that happen!

Comment

Hello LamBear, nice to see your tiny kitten again. I wish all those fun people would come back. I miss the lively discussions that used to occur here.

Comment

I used to finish every day with this board. So long ago...

Comment

I spent way more time on it than I should have in those years leading up to The Source. Debating canon with everybody, mostly, lol.
                      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                        I spent way more time on it than I should have in those years leading up to The Source. Debating canon with everybody, mostly, lol.
                        Same. I pretty much lived on the forum from around 2001 - 2006. I even got to meet some of the forum members at HLWW7 in Leeds.

I remember having countless arguements with a fella who resided in Cyprus who went by the name of Immortal Emperor.

Comment

Working...
                        X