No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There HAS to be a special place in hell for people who drop chewed gum on the ground and walk away, leaving it for someone else to step in.
    WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

Comment

• Starting another week at work and bracing myself for Dreigha visiting her oldest daughter for a few days. I admit I don't like her being gone..it feels like I've lost an arm for a while
      Last edited by Haplo; 05-14-2018, 03:27 PM.
      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Coolwater
        Coolwater commented
        Editing a comment
        Good! That's better than being relieved she's gone!

• Bloodwork this afternoon, thus I'm on the computer earlier than usual.

Comment

• Working as usual. Youngest daughter had her interview today and it went well. Now it's time to do an online assessment and then 2nd interview

Comment

• May your blood only say good things, Warrior! When is the second interview, Hap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
            May your blood only say good things, Warrior! When is the second interview, Hap?
            I haven't heard yet. Hopefully she'll find out today so I can see if I'll have to make a special trip

Comment

• Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
              May your blood only say good things, Warrior! When is the second interview, Hap?
              Yup, ny oncologist is very happy with it. She also says that at this point it's statistically unlikely the fast-growing cancer will relapse. (They're's still the ugly issue of the slow-growing. I had two kinds at once, dang it.)

What I'm doing right now? I'm doing a stack of laundry. Sheets, towels, t-shirts. & I'm doing this on a +30C day. Sitting mere meters from the running dryer. Sometimes I just don't think these things through in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X