No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's melting outside! After a brutal second half of winter it's melting!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
      Hello people! Glad you are on the mend Lammie...I knew that was you Lumen...Er, I knew who you were. I am working on my first coffee...
      Thought about you and G as we drove through the Springs last Thursday on our way back to CO for a short visit and was wondering if you're still in San Ange....? Still knitting lots? I see you haven't broken your coffee habit. 😁

WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfect Warrior View Post
        It's melting outside! After a brutal second half of winter it's melting!
        Spring is almost here! 😎🌷🌸🌻🌺🌼

Comment

• Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
          Thought about you and G as we drove through the Springs last Thursday on our way back to CO for a short visit and was wondering if you're still in San Ange....? Still knitting lots? I see you haven't broken your coffee habit. 😁

No,coffee love is going strong. G and I are in San Angelo for the duration I guess, who can afford to move?Er...I don't knit Lammie, I cross stitch.
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Ah, of course. Coffee and cross stitch. Sorry about that. I'm old. We're only a couple of hours, maybe, away from you in Harper. We still have our place in CO, but I am looking forward to getting back to our little piece of heaven in TX in a couple of days. Nice seeing the grandkids, but...

Comment

Working...
            X