No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's melting outside! After a brutal second half of winter it's melting!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
      Hello people! Glad you are on the mend Lammie...I knew that was you Lumen...Er, I knew who you were. I am working on my first coffee...
      Thought about you and G as we drove through the Springs last Thursday on our way back to CO for a short visit and was wondering if you're still in San Ange....? Still knitting lots? I see you haven't broken your coffee habit. 😁

WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfect Warrior View Post
        It's melting outside! After a brutal second half of winter it's melting!
        Spring is almost here! 😎🌷🌸🌻🌺🌼

Comment

• Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
          Thought about you and G as we drove through the Springs last Thursday on our way back to CO for a short visit and was wondering if you're still in San Ange....? Still knitting lots? I see you haven't broken your coffee habit. 😁

No,coffee love is going strong. G and I are in San Angelo for the duration I guess, who can afford to move?Er...I don't knit Lammie, I cross stitch.
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Ah, of course. Coffee and cross stitch. Sorry about that. I'm old. We're only a couple of hours, maybe, away from you in Harper. We still have our place in CO, but I am looking forward to getting back to our little piece of heaven in TX in a couple of days. Nice seeing the grandkids, but...

Comment

• Sigh. I gave up coffee except for asthma attacks. I miss it, but when I have some for wheezing, it tastes so good and it works like lightning! Almost makes me want to go sniff some mold!

I had my nose mended and am almost to the point of being able to breath most of the time. Yay! As surgeries go, it wasn't the worst, but I don't want to do it again! (Twice is plenty!) so I'm off to buy a lady's lacrosse helmet. It's the only helmet I can find that works for horse riding, while defending against concussion and keeping my snoot safe. I fear that the horses will laugh at me.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-03-27 13:06:55.png
Views:	1
Size:	468.1 KB
ID:	8623
              β€œA sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
              Billy Sunday

Comment

• Coolwater commented
                    Today, 06:34 PM
                    Did they figure t out? Or just add you to the multiplying millions assigned to CPAP?
                The in-hospital thing was last Tuesday night/ wednesday morning. They're willing to prescribe me a CPAP, but the way my legs started spasmodicly twitching when they put the mask on me (after monitoring me for a awhile without it) and how how was spitting a funny colour in the morning (Still a bit pink now) I'd like to talk to my respirologist first. They wired me up full body, and a camera above me, so there's scads of data.

Comment

• Wow! I'm glad they're not just being completely reflexive about it.
                  Billy Sunday

Comment

• Whoa, PW, that doesn't sound good. Don't CPAPs just blow O2 up your nose? Hope the data can sort through all that. Good luck.

That's some kind of helmet, Cool. Maybe a sugar bribe will keep the horses from laughing, but I think it looks snazzy. Hope the nose fix is a total success. Breathing is important.

"How is your back recovering, Lammy? And I love your sigs, BTW."

The back is doing remarkably well, and therefore so am I, especially since I met the surgeon only once before he took a knife to my spine. Trust and crossed fingers. Thanks for asking. As for the sigs, I figure anything that makes me laugh is bound to make someone else laugh.

Comment

• Agreed. I had a trying evening yesterday; not awful, just really irritating. Laughter helps a lot.
                      I'm gad you're ambulatory again.
                      I think the horses are going to laugh. I'm going to be riding a Paso Fino pony on Saturday that will make me look like a snow man on a donkey, so maybe the helmet will distract from the size mismatch?
                      Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
                      X