• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May all go well, ~mj~!

Comment

• Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      May all go well, ~mj~!
      TY! My knee is screwed up now...I swear, I am falling apart!! At least my head is firmly attached!!

Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Well, I'm getting ready to move out of my current place tonight, so I can move into my new place tomorrow. Luckily most of my stuff remained packed while I was here, so it shouldn't take too long to pack, but I'll have to wait until later this evening when my brother comes by to load up his van. Then it's off to his place for a night, then I get to wait for my move in time tomorrow. The joys of moving! ..... ugh.

Comment

• There is no joy in moving, not even in the sarcasm...at least it doesn't sound like the move is costing you too much...hiring movers puts a big load of misery on top of an already stressful experience! Hope you like your new place!
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• I've got most of my stuff in the new place, now it's just a matter of unpacking... which is taking a long time. I have a private room in a unit with occupancy up to 6 (two private rooms, and two shared rooms), but only one other room looks like it's inhabited (the other private room on the other side of the unit), but I haven't seen him, yet. There's a little bit of food in the fridge, which I'm sure is his, but everything else seems pretty unused. For being the designated "Move In Day" for the location, I'm surprised by how few people I've seen in general.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but such as it is.

Comment

• I am at home today. We're having typoon weather. Though we aren't a direct hit, it means muggy. Stop moving and damp settles on the skin.

Comment

Working...
              X