What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
    Hey ladies (and gents). Spent the afternoon rat-killin' (running errands) and can't get my mind back on work, so thought I'd come in here before shutting down the computer to see what was going on. Nearly lost my husband to cardiac arrest last month, but other than that, nothing new here.

Dried bird in dryer vent? Gross. Hope everyone is well.
    Always be well! I hope your husband is feeling better. May you live long together.

Comment

• Sunday evening, so I'm thinking about work tomorrow....*shudder*

Comment

• Trying not to spend too much time outside. Its HOT!!

Comment

• Hot, no sheeeiiit! On Saturday we tied the record- 36.7C. (yeah,yeah I know it's worse elsewhere, but storms=humidity.)
          It finally dropped to the mid-twenties yesterday (the forecasters are divided on how long it will last) and I did a flurry of laundry & cooking/bread. Gosh, why isn't my apartment cooling down? (/sarcasm)

When I post, I usually give school news: My latest final was a 96%, giving a final grade of 84% (on cost accounting, not the easiest course.) & Now no school until September! (A late August start is fairly normal) Skimming the textbook chapter titles: current & long-term liabilities, derivative & hybrid instruments...

Comment

• It's evening, and I'm wandering around in very little as hot and muggy here! I teach a lot, duck housework a lot, listen to narrators reading reddit posts a lot, lately...

Comment

• Feeling a little better about the prospects of retaining democracy in America after the vote in Kansas which affirmed a woman's right to choose!

Comment

• Trying not to get too excited about the raid on M.L. (nor to attract unwanted attention)

Comment

Working...
                X