What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing right now?

Just thought I would revive the old chat thread...
    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Online shopping for my BFF's 50th birthday gift.

Comment

Online shopping is the way to go. Thinking about taking a nap.
      Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Watching my sister's dog Hondo lay on my bed and stare out the window watching for his mom to come home from work. He likes the view and the breeze.

Comment

Just finished supper and watching the news. I think I'll go for a walk when the news is finished.

Comment

Trying to get G to join here

Comment

I woke up early, so I'm trying to tire my eyes to help me go back to sleep.

Comment

it's 30C outside, predicted to rise to 32. Therefore I am NOT carrying 26 pounds of groceries for 5 blocks. Even though there are things in the flyer that would be nice to get. Nope. I'm just going to sit here and read.

Comment

Don`t blame you...
                  Contemplating coffee...

Comment

Just got up...any muffins for breakfast MP?

Comment

Live chatting with a customer and waiting for lunch time which is an hour away.
                      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

Nap time...I only got 4 hours sleep last night

Comment

Digesting some carbs in the form of potstickers. Gotta go lift heavy things in a little while. Or at least that's the excuse. :-P

Comment

• ~mj~
                            ~mj~ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            never had potstickers...what are they?

• Trixie
                            Trixie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            A kind of a meat-stuffed, pan-fried asian dumpling. Let's see if this image thing still works...

• SouthernChickie
                            SouthernChickie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            POTSTICKERS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Thinking about old friends that are gone....and vacuuming. Why does 'vacuum' have two Us?

Comment

Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
                            Thinking about old friends that are gone....and vacuuming. Why does 'vacuum' have two Us?
                            'Cuz it's probably Canadian/English. You know, all those extraneous letters in words.
                            WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• ~mj~
                              ~mj~ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LOL Good answer!

Just got up...any muffins for breakfast MP?
                            Have a muffin!

I'm watching the New York Yankees embarrass the Blue Jays.

Comment

The word vacuum has Latin roots and double vowels are common in Latin.

Comment

• ~mj~
                                ~mj~ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ahh...that explains it!

Originally posted by Trixie View Post
                              A kind of a meat-stuffed, pan-fried asian dumpling. Let's see if this image thing still works...

Hmmm...looks interesting

Comment

Waiting til the half hour is up between meds and coffee...longest half hour of my life, lol!

Comment

Hmmm...looks interesting
                                  They are yummy.

Waiting til the half hour is up between meds and coffee...longest half hour of my life, lol!
                                  You are the Coffee Queen.

I'm trying to get my desk cleared off in order to head out of town.

Aren't you glad some things never change??

Comment

• ~mj~
                                    ~mj~ commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yes..some things never change. Life needs a certain amount of constants...

Ah Lammie, still working hard.

I am relaxing after church, lunch with son, DIL and our two granddaughters. Scarlett and I had a long discussion about the different ways we could show three on our fingers. Penelope and I played with Duplo. We all went to the park where Scarlett swung and Penelope ate dirt.

Comment

• ~mj~
                                    ~mj~ commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Lol at eating dirt....it`s what babies do! You are so lucky to have your grandbabies!

Either working hard or just spinning my wheels. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Your Sunday afternoon sounds delightful--and had to laugh at the park activities. We just had all of our sons, spouses (well, minus the one wife who is about to be divorced) and all 6 grandkids here last week. A very rare occurrence. The silence now after everyone has gone is deafening.

Comment

• ~mj~
                                    ~mj~ commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Six grandkids!! How does the house look after they leave? Mine used to look like a tornado went through.

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
                                  Either working hard or just spinning my wheels. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Your Sunday afternoon sounds delightful--and had to laugh at the park activities. We just had all of our sons, spouses (well, minus the one wife who is about to be divorced) and all 6 grandkids here last week. A very rare occurrence. The silence now after everyone has gone is deafening.
                                  All six. At the same time. I can imagine the energy. Penelope is almost one and not sure about swings. We tried to keep her on the grass, but she was very attracted to the dirt. This child likes to eat and isn't picky about what it is.

Comment

• ~mj~
                                    ~mj~ commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    LOL!! Has she tried to eat the grass?

• Saber Dog
                                    Saber Dog commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Or maybe the dirt? When I was a kid, they used to say "A peck of dirt before you die." They didn't mean a peck like a bird. They meant 8 quarts or a quarter bushel.

I was taking a short nap...six hours later...

Comment

Really really REALLY wanting coffee....blood work this morning so I can`t have it!!!

Do we have smileys? Ah, never mind, found them!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X