Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
    give up sugar completely? *faints*
    I know right? Pretty sure dark chocolate is okay in sensible amounts. But her sister has lost 50 on the same diet since February. She's a big, tall girl and the change has been amazing. I'm trying to follow their lead... let you know how it shakes out.

Comment

• Watching Ancient Aliens.
      It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
        Watching Ancient Aliens.
        I watch that when I can. Always interesting
        Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Trying not to throw up and/or cuss out a customer for another hour and a half before I can go home.

Comment

• Watching Bob's Burgers and considering a snack.

Comment

• The bread machine is running. (Just about caught up on stuff I should bake, since it's predicted to be +31C for Monday and Wednesday.) I should take out the garbage, but I'm aching from the effects of an MMR vaccine on Wednesday. (& polio, & two others. Being advised by your oncologist you have to re-do your childhood vaccines sucks.) I also 'may' get a rash I shouldn't worry about within the week. When the high is predicted to hover around 29C.

Comment

• Just finished lunch (vegan sloppy joes), drinking coffee, working on fanfic and watching TV. But seeing Perfect Warrior's post I wish I was baking.

Comment

• Answering tags in my Star Trek sims.

Comment

• Listening to a thunderstorm with heavy rain...
                    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Watching ALF wondering why there aren't more explosions outside.

Comment

• There down here. It's a war zone.

Pretty awesome.

Comment

• Just got back from Normal, IL . (Yes, that is a real place.) We've said good bye to some friends moving to Philadelphia. ;(
                        “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                        Billy Sunday

Comment

• Draknoir2
                          Draknoir2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bloomington Normal... used to have drill in Peoria after O'Hare Field closed.

• Coolwater
                          Coolwater commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's the place. They have a good fireworks show there.

• Just been reading here a bit...I see Kat is back, yay!! G`night all!!
                        Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Eating popcorn chicken about about to watch The Ranch. Haven't watched the current season at all yet

Comment

• Moving all of my photos from Photobucket to a new service and relinking them on my sim sites since Photobucket decided to be assholes and charge everyone a ridiculous $40 a month and without any notice.

Comment

• Draknoir2
                              Draknoir2 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Saw that. That's almost a "we don't want to do this anymore" move. Good luck to them and their two remaining subscribers.

• I've just deleted my Photobucket account!

Comment

• going back to bed...migraine is threatening...I may gave a sinus infection also...

Comment

• 28C out, so just sitting here being lazy in a sundress. On antibiotic pills for a dang boil in a twitchy place that refused to respond to antibiotic cream. I'm hoping they'll help a lingering cough, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                                  I've just deleted my Photobucket account!
                                  Funny, I deleted mine the other day as well.

Comment

• 35°C here, and it rained last night, so the desert feels moderately swamp-like. I'm (unsuccessfully) trying to explain to a customer that the software installation files he publicly shared constitute an illegal use of the company's software, and a violation of his licensing agreement, and that is why his license is suspended, not some personal vendetta :|

Comment

• Originally posted by Eve View Post

Funny, I deleted mine the other day as well.
                                      A lot of people have. I saw on there Facebook page that at least 800 are moving their stuff to another hosting site. A lot of them had business websites that now have no images because the link was cut by Photobucket until they paid.

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
                                        Perfect Warrior commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yesterday reading a memes thread on NaNoWriMo there were a lot of blank spots, even recent posts. Those would be mainly private accounts, so I gather it's quite the pandemic. What is Photobucket going to do with all the storage space they're freeing up, I wonder?

• Lady_CJ
                                        Lady_CJ commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I really doubt too may people will pay the ridiculous amount to keep their stuff there when there are other free hosting services out there. So Photobucket might go under. They were the number one service for two decades and had a huge number of accounts. Some were free accounts but others paid the small amount to get ad free and those with a large number of files even paid the small monthly fee for added storage. I guess they got greedy and figured they were the only choice on the net so they could get away with charging a ridiculously high fee. I think they may learn the hard way that they were wrong.

• Trying not to lose my temper at customers who refuse to accept NO for an answer. They try asking the same question 20 different ways hoping I'll slip up.

Comment

• And now I'm ogling a young Mariah Carey back before all the plastic surgeries after listening to her first album again.

Comment

• Wishing I had slept more than 3 hours...

Comment

• The patio & study windows are flung open, and I'm enjoying the breeze. According to the forecast it's a two day break only from the fricking heat. Three-burner meal tonight: fresh meat, cooked vegetables & perogies.

Comment

Working...
                                            X