No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These sound like midwinter complaints. Warrior, can you take your boil and lie in the sun> Or will you get in trouble for showing off your twitchy?
    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
    Billy Sunday

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
      Perfect Warrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Location? Um, well if I owned a bikini I wouldn't get dinged for indecent exposure, but I don't. Doc said hot compress when he prescribed the antibiotics. (Four times a day. I've missed the afternoon one repeatedly, so I figure until out of pills = an extra day.)

• Oh, dear, that sort of thing.
    Billy Sunday

Comment

• Sitting here in Central Namibia, near the Waterberg Plateau, watching springbok, blesbok and two ostriches near a waterhole about 250 yards away. Waiting for the kudu and whoever else to show up. Been here for over a week and am leaving on Thursday for an overnight stay in Windhoek then back to the USA.

Howdy everyone.
      WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• Draknoir2
        Draknoir2 commented
        Editing a comment
        You win...

• LamBear*
        LamBear* commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. OK....

• ~mj~
        ~mj~ commented
        Editing a comment
        double wow Lambie!! Look out for things that can eat you...

• For sure!
      Billy Sunday

Comment

• You definitely win, Lammie. Fly safe!

Comment

• Wondering what god I pissed off for my van problems. Having to get a ride home because the van won't start. Something about a fuse related to the power side door. Too fancy for its own good
          Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
            You definitely win, Lammie. Fly safe!
            Thanks.

Are you enjoying some time off this summer? Playing with granddaughters?

Comment

• Originally posted by LamBear* View Post

Thanks.

Are you enjoying some time off this summer? Playing with granddaughters?
              I am enjoying the time off. We visited the girls yesterday. I wore a crown, played with both girls, read several stories and got many hugs and kisses, even from the younger one. It took a while, but she finally has decided we are acceptable people.

Comment

• Trying to remind myself that I can support my family better by advouding jail even though the murder that would put me there would be satisfying. Rage,.fear and regret is a vicious cycle to get locked locked in.

Comment

• I did too much cleaning yesterday, so I'm sitting here unmotivated and aching. That doesn't stop me from making banana muffins and chilli today, though. I really had to do something with those bananas. & it's lovely to have homemade chili in the freezer to nuke when the weather is hot.

Comment

• Getting ready to go to Starbucks, and while doing that, Pokemon Go. What?

Comment

• Just found out my daughter fell down the stairs. Luckily it was from the landing so only 4-5 stairs so she'll be okay.

Comment

• Yikes. Glad she's okay. I've reached the age where I grip the handrail like grim death.

Comment

• Actually watching the beginning of See No Evil. Except it's very late, so the rest will have to wait.

Comment

• I should shut down the computer and go get groceries.

Comment

• Go for a bit of a run, then entertain some company.
                              Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• Company coming tomorrow, so I'm getting ready.
                                Billy Sunday

Comment

• Just got back from picking up meds that were supposed to be in the bag a week ago but were not. Why are people so irresponsible?
                                  Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Meds? You did bring enough to share, right, mj?
                                    Billy Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Trixie View Post
                                      Yikes. Glad she's okay. I've reached the age where I grip the handrail like grim death.
                                      The other daughter slipped down a different stair case since then. No permanent harm done to either but crazy. At least they have the sense to fall down them instead of up like I did in 6th grade when I broke my first arm.

Comment

• You broke your first arm? How many do you have? (And I'm glad the daughters are OK!)
                                        Billy Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
                                          You broke your first arm? How many do you have? (And I'm glad the daughters are OK!)
                                          I'm not a mutant so only have 2 arms. I broke the left one twice and broke the right one once in between. So it went left arm then right arm and then left arm again.

Comment

• Praying my restless leg will go to sleep so the rest of me can

Comment

• LamBear*
                                              LamBear* commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Cool, you are so bad.

Not being able to get to sleep sucks.

• Coolwater
                                              Coolwater commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              I'm sympathetic, honest, but Hap hates it when we get all mothery.

• LamBear*
                                              LamBear* commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              I don't think we can help being mothery.

• I'm watching the rain come bucketing down.

Comment

• Haplo
                                              Haplo commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              I just learned a new word "bucketing".

• Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post

It took a while, but she finally has decided we are acceptable people.
                                            Nothing quite like acceptance.

I'm sitting here watching/listening to the roofers put new shingles on our roof. (It's a loud process). I am absolutely terrified of ladders and would never, ever go up on a roof, and seeing them on a steep roof makes me nervous.

Comment

Working...
                                            X