• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May all go well, ~mj~!

Comment

• Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      May all go well, ~mj~!
      TY! My knee is screwed up now...I swear, I am falling apart!! At least my head is firmly attached!!

Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Well, I'm getting ready to move out of my current place tonight, so I can move into my new place tomorrow. Luckily most of my stuff remained packed while I was here, so it shouldn't take too long to pack, but I'll have to wait until later this evening when my brother comes by to load up his van. Then it's off to his place for a night, then I get to wait for my move in time tomorrow. The joys of moving! ..... ugh.

Comment

• There is no joy in moving, not even in the sarcasm...at least it doesn't sound like the move is costing you too much...hiring movers puts a big load of misery on top of an already stressful experience! Hope you like your new place!
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• I've got most of my stuff in the new place, now it's just a matter of unpacking... which is taking a long time. I have a private room in a unit with occupancy up to 6 (two private rooms, and two shared rooms), but only one other room looks like it's inhabited (the other private room on the other side of the unit), but I haven't seen him, yet. There's a little bit of food in the fridge, which I'm sure is his, but everything else seems pretty unused. For being the designated "Move In Day" for the location, I'm surprised by how few people I've seen in general.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but such as it is.

Comment

• I am at home today. We're having typoon weather. Though we aren't a direct hit, it means muggy. Stop moving and damp settles on the skin.

Comment

• Your sacroilliac joint is displaced?? Damn, you all must have a truly athletic relationship!!
                Seriously, I don't know if the shots will help if the darn joint is still popping out. What about a shot and a brace to keep it in place and give it time to heal?
                “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                Billy Sunday

Comment

• ~mj~
                  ~mj~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha ha...I wish that was how I put it out, I actually did it cleaning. Do they make a butt brace?

• I'm bored and tired, sitting around waiting for my next class. I have a 3 hour gap between classes on Tuesday and Thursday, which I usually fill with reading assignments and homework, but I'm all caught up with what I can do here, so I'm just waiting,.. and waiting... and trying not to fall asleep.

Comment

• Summer vacation has rounded off. I stayed up too late and am just going to have to plow through classes today! Mostly kindergartners, then later an enthusiastic adult, so that ought to be fine. Then that darned one-hour window for Pokemon Go.

Comment

• Listening to No Doubt and putting off cleaning in the bedroom...

Comment

• Delaying the inevitable, just like mj.
                      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                      Billy Sunday

Comment

• I am listening to Highlander Rewatched podcast about Duende! It's good, but I don't think they ever say Consone's first name correctly! It's a pleasure!

Stream 5-14 Duende by Highlander Rewatched from desktop or your mobile device

Comment

• Doing work in my office.

Comment

• Reassuring the dog after we got hit with a quick and dirty thunder storm.

Comment

• I managed to take a fall and, by some miracle, did not break anything but it was close on one finger.

Comment

• Playing e-mail tag between my school and my disability pension sponsor about a textbook. A textbook I need to do anything more on the class in question. A class that has it's first quiz on the 14th.

Comment

• Coolwater
                                  Coolwater commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Jeez. Don't you love it?

• Well, I'm learning to be an Accountant in the Business division of the school. I'm starting to figure they're giving me a bonus lesson on what not to do with a business that provides online content. (Now a fancy specialized calculator didn't come with the textbook, and all of my classmates & I are having trouble booking our exams.)

But hey, got the textbook yesterday. Now to cram-read 62 pages in 10pt text for the quiz due Saturday.

Health, at least, seems to be holding. (*knock on wood*) Mammogram came back unchanged, and my respirologist says my lungs are clear. (But still *hackhack* from the old scaring.)

Comment

• Laundry

Comment

• My printer ran out of color ink, so I went to the store and replaced it (and got 10 yen off for turning in the old cartridge). Came home, set up new cartridge, only to have the black ink run out. I really ought to have seen that coming. Heh.

Comment

• Watching B5 and having heartburn

Comment

• Just checking the boards after a long time. Also preparing for our daughter's wedding this weekend and looking forward to mine and Dreigha's wedding next Summer. After 15 years together, I figured it's time for a public ceremony
                                        Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Haplo View Post
                                          Just checking the boards after a long time. Also preparing for our daughter's wedding this weekend and looking forward to mine and Dreigha's wedding next Summer. After 15 years together, I figured it's time for a public ceremony
                                          Congrats Haplo and Dreigha! I actually thought you were married.

Comment

• Just going to haul my carcass out of the recliner so I can take pills and go to bed. I am really fed up with my back, hip, SI joint, the whole kit and caboodle...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post

Congrats Haplo and Dreigha! I actually thought you were married.
                                              Never legally but we've lived together for 14 years now. It still won't be legally binding..her health problems would drown us in debt if I had to cover her on my insurance and pay for medicines and doctors.
                                              Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• God I need to vent and my BFF is in Nova Scotia. So is the good beer...

Comment

Working...
                                                X