No announcement yet.

Summer Fun & Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenzi sees the commotion and the deflating unicorn. She informs Saber "I once rode a unicorn. But they had cut his horn off to disguise from hunters, he was fat, and he had gas. His cousin, Chet, was a reindeer with Santa. I love unicorns. Who threw those ice cubes? I'm gonna steal their underwear."

Comment

CJ swims to the side of the pool and pulls herself out. "OK. Who's the smart ass?" she asks, looking around. "Someone owes me a drink."

Comment

Saber hears Kenzi make a noise to get his attention and sees her standing with a grin on her face holding a katana with a distinctive handle. He motions to her to put it back, but she doesn't. Saber slaps his balding head.

Comment

Leo, noticing the incipient argument over a sword, checked that a certain spring-loaded stick was within reach, but continued to fiddle with the smoker, twisting around to check some settings underneath. The dark bits at the end were perfect, so he was idly nibbling at them. He slapped down a twinge of conscience about helping himself without pointing out it was done to others by muttering to himself "I was assured that I was a guest. Really, why am I working? I should take a dip in this heat."

Comment

Wow! That's amazing!

Comment

Working...
            X