Old HLBB finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old HLBB finds

A thread to post things in that relate to the old HLBB which you might have, or come across scouring the internet for Highlander related material.

I found this:

Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 07-03-2017, 01:04 PM.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

SO COOL!!!!! Also a bit weird to see real faces... LOL

Comment

Nice.

Comment

I still look exactly like that.

Comment

Me, too.
          “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
          Billy Sunday

Comment

Andrew looks so young!

Comment

I am sure I have our wedding thread saved, but no one wants to see that...
              Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

and for some ungodly reason I have the Diary of Dermoid Cyst bu Knutty Poo...I saved some strange crap, pardon the pun...
                Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

There are no words....

Comment

Dear sweet Bev...she never converted me to a spider lover though!

Comment

• Colleengael
                      Colleengael commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bev was sweet and sent the kids Christmas cards from the zoo she worked at in Jerusalem. They arrived just a week before she died. Our family still makes a donation to the zoo each year in her memory. The kids and their classmates were following Bev's videos featuring the animals at that zoo.

Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
                    Dear sweet Bev...she never converted me to a spider lover though!
                    Oh, my darling Bev. So many bittersweet memories.

Comment

I remember back in 2001-2003 that there was a user who we submitted pictures to and made some pretty cool Highlander collectible card game-like images. I tried using archive.org's wayback machine to search for them, but sadly, they seem to be lost in the cyber-ether now

Comment

Originally posted by Lokuzt View Post
                        I remember back in 2001-2003 that there was a user who we submitted pictures to and made some pretty cool Highlander collectible card game-like images. I tried using archive.org's wayback machine to search for them, but sadly, they seem to be lost in the cyber-ether now
                        That would be Colleengael, She might still have a few.

http://web.archive.org/web/200702132...p/t-20054.html is a thread about it.

I have no luck in uploading pictures atm. Board gives me errors :s

Comment

Fine, I found 28 still accessible:

http://imgur.com/a/ptVHX

Comment

Aw, come on, ~mj~; show us the wedding pictures.
                            Billy Sunday

Comment

• ~mj~
                              ~mj~ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              There was a whole thread that G started...I can`t find it...

Thank you for finding those.

I am not sure if I still have the backup CD Rom disk a board member made of the finished cards. It was called The HLBB card decks. We had one thread that had all the decks that had been claimed and a separate thread to post the finished pictures. At one point Immortal Pyro and several others were also helping to create the cards once each suit had a template made. If you check the tread that was saved... the post at 09-29-2006, 4:47AM lists the old member who hosted the card files for the print download on his website. Unfortunately, the site is no longer available but perhaps someone with tech know how can track either the site or the old member down and see if he still has a copy of the card files.

My computer files were deleted by a computer tech when we were getting ready to move. I am still sorting through my paper files that were jumbled by the clean up crew after the fire at my sister's. I will start posting what files I can find once I'm done. Right now I have pages mixed from about three dozen different threads in three different totes. Wish me luck.
                            Last edited by Colleengael; 07-05-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Oh, jeez, Colleen. That's a wretched thing to have happen.
                              Billy Sunday

Comment

The Book of Darius website is still alive. http://www.angelfire.com/film/bookofdarius

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                                  Fine, I found 28 still accessible:

http://imgur.com/a/ptVHX
                                  If I ever get access to my old HDD, I have most if not all of the original set on there as I was converting them into files to play online.

Comment

On this subject, I just bothered to check- methos.org is still up & running!

Comment

Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
                                    There are no words....
                                    lol, you guys really had to go and do that, didn't you?
                                    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• ~mj~
                                      ~mj~ commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      One of the highlights of HLBB!!

C'est la vie.
                                    Billy Sunday

Comment

I finally got around to getting into my Photobucket account and found my card.
                                      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Colleengael
                                        Colleengael commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Was this the card picture you were looking for Mike Eanes? You were in the Changlings suit with Lostdog, Nfalconer, and a few others.
                                        Last edited by Colleengael; 02-01-2019, 09:05 PM.

Another old pic that Dreigha made for me
                                      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

Dang. I lost my hair and have grey in my beard now.

Comment

Working...
                                        X