Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David McMurdo
    replied
    Scorpion, Ravi, Jess (can't remember her username, it might just have been "Jess"), and Nefertiri are a few more that have come to mind. Then there's Quentin, obviously. He isn't here but I know he's still around because I contacted on Facebook him to ask about the forum a few days before it was created. Hadn't talked to him for years before that so I don't know what he's up to or anything.

Leave a comment:

• n107
    replied
    Hory shitto, apologies for the double post but I'm sure it won't break the flow of the nonstop posting going on around here.

After my last post. Like, a second after, I thought, "Wasn't there someone called Najiba on the HLBB that I was close with?" I decided to do a search for her name in my inbox and I pulled up a couple emails related to the board from 2002 and 2003. The names that came out: Najiba, nfalconer, RedVelvet, TheKuya... Wow! Talk about nostalgia. I barely remember anything about them and I have no idea what the hell we were going on about in the mail (what the hell is Team Alpha?) but... memories, man. What ever happened to them. Oh, Huntress too. Where are these peeps?

That was back when I was a useful, contributing member so you know that was ages ago. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• n107
    replied
    Oh, wow, I forgot all about CAT. I hope she's still around. This may come as a shock to you all, but I only ever shared my email with like 2 or 3 people on the site and we rarely ever communicated in that way so I really don't know what happened to most people here. It's a shame because there were a few people who I've always respected and enjoyed talking to on the HLBB. I wish more of them were here.

I also hope I remember them if they do come back. If not, I hope I at least make our reunion as awkward as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by David McMurdo View Post
    There's a few people I'm wondering about. Zillini most of all. We kept in contact through e-mail for a while but that was on an old hotmail account that I lost the information for and got locked out of many years ago. Hope she's doing alright. There's Ertia and Ella-Nora who have apparently registered, but who I haven't seen about. Then there's the old Highlander 2 crew—Ahriman, Cleo, and so on. I'm amazed at how many names I recall.
    I've wondered about Zillini myself and also Cat. Like you I had both of them on an old hotmail account but was also locked out of that years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by Colleengael View Post

And how was your world travel adventure Midnight Rambler? Are you glad you got to travel?
    It's been great, thanks for asking. I've met some interesting and awesome people that I will always remember. Seen and been to great and wondrous places and the adventure isn't over yet. I'm on a journey, where it leads me I don't know but I'm sure I will when I get there. How's life been treated you?
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 05-16-2017, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    Many of them are on the HLBB Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• David McMurdo
    replied
    There's a few people I'm wondering about. Zillini most of all. We kept in contact through e-mail for a while but that was on an old hotmail account that I lost the information for and got locked out of many years ago. Hope she's doing alright. There's Ertia and Ella-Nora who have apparently registered, but who I haven't seen about. Then there's the old Highlander 2 crew—Ahriman, Cleo, and so on. I'm amazed at how many names I recall.

Leave a comment:

• n107
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    It is. He got the name "Concerned Citizen" because how he was listed in the credits on the one episode of that Jennifer Love Hewitt show he did.
    Little things like this make me smile.

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    He has been getting regular acting jobs on the shows that film in Chicago and the Great Lakes region. I have also seen him in a few commercials and big films. You have to admire an average guy who decides to go after his dream instead of sitting at home wishing for things to be different. While he might never make it with recognition or the big bucks in the bank... he will know he gave it his best shot and got to have fun doing it.

And how was your world travel adventure Midnight Rambler? Are you glad you got to travel?

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    It is. He got the name "Concerned Citizen" because how he was listed in the credits on the one episode of that Jennifer Love Hewitt show he did.

Leave a comment:

• n107
    replied
    I don't recall the nickname "concerned citizen" but when I see "tubby" one name comes to mind but I don't know if that's who you're thinking of.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    started a topic Whatever became of...

Whatever became of...

The Concerned Citizen? Or as I called him "Tubby"?

Older members will know who I'm talking about.
Working...
X