Netflix recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
    Rio, you sound like you get your picks from the Acorn Catalogue!

We've had a long run of "Britain During the War" shows: Foyle's War, The Bletchly Circle, Land Girls, Home Fires, Enemy at the Door, Island at War, Wish Me Luck. Now we seem to have got onto Germany before and after the war: we saw Cabaret played on campus recently, so we rewatched the film and then we watched a film called Phoenix that was really really good.
    I'm 4 episodes into Foyle's War and enjoying it so far!

Comment

Foyle was easily my favorite!
      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
      Billy Sunday

Comment

If you can stream "The Bletchly Circle", that Cool mentioned, it was a short series but I enjoyed it.

If you're looking for a "short" movie - 1:37 - the hubby & I just watched Wild Oats with Shirley McLaine, Jessica Lange, Billy Connolly, Howard Hessman, & Demi Moore last night & loved it. Gave it an 4, easy, debated giving it a 5, pity Netflix doesn't let you go 1/2's
        May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
        "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Working...
        X