Holiday Spirit 2017 is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Spirit 2017 is back!

Now that the board is back it is time for our members to indulge our annual Holiday Spirit. For those of you who are new to this we have a chance for the members to grant wishes for each other anonymously. The holiday season runs from today until January 2. The rules are as follows:
    1) Members may post a wish for a gift for themselves or a family member or close friend.
    2) All gifts must fit into either a poster mailing tube, a small postal mailing box or envelope. Nothing may cost more than $25.
    3) Wishes are tricky...the Holiday Spirit may take your words literally. For example...a few years back...Quentin received Lita the WWE diva under a Christmas tree but not a live version. A wish for a car might get you a hot wheels version. Have fun with your interpretations.
    4) Once the wish is posted...potential Holiday Spirits can PM me that they want to grant a wish. I will then post on the thread that the wish is being granted and ask the wishee to PM me the address the gift needs to go to. Once the gift is received...post on the thread that it arrived and thank the Holiday Spirit. For members privacy, I delete all address information from my mailbox once it is passed on.
    5) Requests for donations to charities will have a different thread.

For my holiday wish...I would like a Holiday Spirit to find me a profile picture with a picture of Tessa Noel with either Amanda or Grace. No need to contact me but if you could just send it to an admin to add it to my account profile it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you to the Holiday Spirit who gave me a profile picture. It made me smile because I was expecting to see that generic silhouette instead.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

• Colleengael
          Colleengael commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the HLBB.

*sad* I wish someone would send my email address to Ragdoll. I worry about her.
        “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
        Billy Sunday

Comment

I lost my Watcher pendant at the con. I'd love another one. Hmm. How can we get people to this thread. Heehee

Comment

• Colleengael
            Colleengael commented
            Editing a comment
            Post on the HLBB Facebook page that you shared a wish on the HLBB Forum . Those that followed the Holiday Spirit before will come back. Many of the old members pop in to see if anything new is being posted.

• dubiousbystander
            dubiousbystander commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay! Thank you! I'll do that.

It looks like the Holiday Spirit thread has truly died. Rest in peace and it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

I think it's because there are so few of us, right now. HUGS, but it IS January 1st, 2018! Well, for me.

Comment

Working...
            X