No announcement yet.

Bluesman...how is your recovery going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluesman...how is your recovery going?

I am glad to see you back online. How are you doing?

Well, I almost died in January, but I'm Immortal so I survived. Was in Hospital for a month, was in a Coma for 8 days, and they wrecked my throat when they Intubated me and took it out, slowly gained strength enough to be moved to Rehab. Survived that, but couldn't walk due to the stuff they gave me to kill the Sepsis that put me in Hospital in the first place. Wasn't allowed to have any solid food at all. Came home and in the 2 months I've been back, I have my appetite back and I'm slowly building up the strength in my legs. Had a Gastric Feeding Tube, had it removed 2 weeks ago, my Psoriasis is clearing up due to a Vitamin Regimen I put myself on. And, I'm getting better every day!

Comment

You are just too stubborn to croak on us. So glad you are coming back from such bad luck.

Comment

Everyone was very worried about you, man. You had a lot of people very terrified.

Everything on the up and up?
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

It's all good.

Comment

We love you, dude. The world wouldn't be the same without you in it so stay healthy.
            Last edited by Lady_CJ; 05-29-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Glad you are Immortal Blues!

Seriously, best wishes toward staying healthy.

Comment

All of that and what pisses me off is that the psoriasis came back.
                “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
                X