Hallo hallo hallo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo hallo hallo

Greeting everyone! Glad to have finally found the time to post on this board.

From what I'm seeing here I'm probably one of the younger fans on the site (I'm 18, and still haven't watched the whole series). I discovered Highlander sometime back, but never really got into it until about 3 years ago. I've seen all 5 original movies and made it my mission to post Google reviews of every single one of them (I loved them all to varying degrees, with Endgame and the OG at the very top of my list.) And I made my incredulity about the title for Avengers Endgame, the fourth installment in its franchise, being a rip-off of Highlander Endgame well know, not that anyone I know knows what it is, though. In fact, I introduced my friends to the unmade video game first, so now that's what they all think it is.

Anyway, though, I look forward to posting more on this forum, and as a first time user, for anyone who sees this, I do have a few questions for all of you.
    First, I'm looking to get my hands on DVD copies of the fan films The Watcher and Dark Places. I'd like to view them online before I buy, though. So if anyone knows a good place where I could view them or where I could find a DVD copy of The Watcher (all I've found is Blu-Ray), please let me know.

Second - I'm also looking for decent quality vintage Highlander merch at a reasonable price. E-Bay and Etsy seem to be pretty sparse in the vintage, and craigslist even sparser, anyone know somewhere else where I might find stuff like that?

Welcome,

For the merchandise your best bet is e-bay and other on-line (local) marketplaces.
    Sometimes merchandise is posted on the various Highlander facebook pages as well.

Be patient, stuff is getting rare but it still pops up from time to time.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah Throckmorton View Post
      First, I'm looking to get my hands on DVD copies of the fan films The Watcher and Dark Places. I'd like to view them online before I buy, though. So if anyone knows a good place where I could view them or where I could find a DVD copy of The Watcher (all I've found is Blu-Ray), please let me know.
      Tricky! Also, really cool that you're new! Welcome to our somewhat quiet but game board! You can see the trailer easily, but as to viewing. Let me think.
      Here's a trailer, which I love:

And you can watch it on Prime Video.
      https://www.amazon.com/Highlander-Wa...7098073&sr=8-1

Dark Places trailer

I haven't seen it digitally.
      https://www.amazon.com/Highlander-Ta...vies-tv&sr=1-1

Comment

Hello there!
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
        X