Good Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Timing

Hello everyone. I used to frequent the Highlander forum about a decade and a half ago under the username "Quickening". I hadn't thought about the place in years, but for some reason the first thought that I had when I woke up the other day was, "I wonder how the people there are getting on". So I began looking everyone up, and Andrew told me that the old forum had finally been removed, but that he would soon create a new one. It was pretty strange that I should have that random thought about the place just at time that it was about to be relaunched. I guess the source was calling to me. Anyway, good to see you all. Though I don't remember much, I recognise almost every name that I see here. Hope you're all doing well.

EDIT: Also, I'm not one to use forums that often. I haven't been on any since the old Highlander one, so I might make a few mistakes here and there as I get used to this place.
    Last edited by David McMurdo; 05-13-2017, 03:33 PM.
    Formerly known as "Quickening"

My latest video in which I visit an ancient broch and cairns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY2hYR6GXw

I hope I'm doing well, too.

Comment

Your podcast with Quen Tin still makes me chuckle to remember it.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
        Your podcast with Quen Tin still makes me chuckle to remember it.
        So embarrassing! That's like a drunken escapade you hope that everyone's forgotten, even though we were sober. Even at the time it wasn't anywhere near as funny as your "don't forget me Aleander" image. Wonder if he (Aleander) is still around. Ertia and Ella-Nora are two more people I remember, but haven't seen yet.
        Formerly known as "Quickening"

My latest video in which I visit an ancient broch and cairns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY2hYR6GXw

Comment

Originally posted by David McMurdo View Post

So embarrassing! That's like a drunken escapade you hope that everyone's forgotten, even though we were sober. Even at the time it wasn't anywhere near as funny as your "don't forget me Aleander" image. Wonder if he (Aleander) is still around. Ertia and Ella-Nora are two more people I remember, but haven't seen yet.
          Aleander's on FB quite a bit. Both Ertia and Elle have signed up here already.
          Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
          X