Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

My "real" name is Patrick and I I have been a fan of Highlander ever since I saw the first movie at about age 10. I also have a soft spot for Highlander II and find the Zeist angle interesting, so I suppose you could consider me a "Half-Zeistian". Apart from that, I find the idea of the Watchers really fascinating. Anyway, I'm glad to have found this forum.

Glad to count you with us ... Make yourself at home.
    La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Welcome! I've always been happy with Zeist. I have more trouble with them being sent forward in time. Welcome to the land of our wildness!

Comment

hi
        - glad to see the love for H2 Zeist version as well. I find it a fascinating sequel myself.

Comment

My favorite is the fan-made Extended Zeist Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
            My favorite is the fan-made Extended Zeist Edition.
            I heard of that but have been unable to track it down anywhere. Can it be found online ?

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
              Welcome! I've always been happy with Zeist. I have more trouble with them being sent forward in time. Welcome to the land of our wildness!
              Yes, that doesn't make much sense. I do like the idea of them being desecendants of an ancient advanced civilization though (such as in the myths of Atlantis or Lemuria) - they could have done a lot with that premise if they didn't include the "sent into the future" part.... That's the same reason why I have a bit of a soft spot for "The Source" too (if you take out the cannibals and all the other crap).

Comment

Working...
              X