Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Greetings! My real mortal name is Timothy D'Alton (sorta like the actor) and my Dad recently introduced me to Highlander. It has since become one of my favourite franchises. I love the films (save for II and The Source) and all the comics (except for Armageddon), though I haven't managed to track down that strange comic set in 3030. I'll always have a soft spot for Mario van Peebles and old Connor in Endgame. Oh, and a word of advice to anyone who hasn't seen The Source, DO NOT WATCH THE SOURCE. There can be only one!

Oh, yes. The now lost Highlander 3030! Sadly, well... sadly it dug its own grave. I purchased the digital version, because I have no space. Welcome to the board. It's pretty quiet here, because Facebook is easier to navigate, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      Oh, yes. The now lost Highlander 3030! Sadly, well... sadly it dug its own grave. I purchased the digital version, because I have no space. Welcome to the board. It's pretty quiet here, because Facebook is easier to navigate, probably.
      One half of me doesn't care about 3030 because it looks about on par with the Armageddon comic, but my completionist half is worried that I'm missing out on flashbacks set in the past. Maybe it will come back someday, in one way, shape or form.

Comment

Glad you are with us ... Welcome ...
        In the case of Facebook, I don't know, I don't have one ...
        La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Working...
        X