Greetings & Salutations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings & Salutations!

Well, if you haven't figured out from the nearly page & a half of my jumping around virtually hugging everyone - I'm baaaack!

And if I didn't personally say hello, hey... Page and a half of posting already. I'm not ready to get run out of the new port or look like I'm spamming.

Hey! I found the signature line feature! Yeah!
    Last edited by Kat; 06-03-2017, 10:30 PM.
    May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
    "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Welcome back Kat!!
    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Welcome back Kat.

Comment

YAY!!! Kat's back...*does happy dance*

Comment

Welcome home!

Comment

Admiralness! Great to see you!!!!!! Glad you're here.
            WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Kat! What took you so long? Did you get lost?

Comment

Is the new computing doing what it's supposed to?
                “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                Billy Sunday

Comment

NOW it is, Cool!

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                  Kat! What took you so long? Did you get lost?
                  As Cool mentioned, there is a new "Flag Ship" in my fleet Mathesty. The old XP warhorse died the beginning of last month. It's replacement with a shiny 2 TB hard-drive & 8 GB of RAM crashed after only having it less than a week and part of that was in the shop getting the old hard-drives transferred & getting told the F drive had failed Now I am on another with 8 GB RAM able to open her up to more power. She's got a smaller harddrive, but I can slave the old drives into her. Hoping to find out before the end of the month that the F drive is still viable, bcs honestly that's where all my stuff is! Btw... Where's the Rum? And Cleo, yes, where's Cleo & Prima? Have we found Cleo & Prima?
                  May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                  "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Cleo should know and I told Prima. Prima has lurked but isn't sure yet.

Comment

Prima.... Oh PRIMA!!! I have Mallowmars!

Comment

Good to see you again,been along time.
                        It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Working...
                        X