Hola!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola!!

Hi everybody -- I first joined the Official Highlander Forums back in the summer of 2001 (I think it was?), and when I saw on Reddit that the boards were back up and running, I re-registered using my original user-handle ("Leto II"). Great to be here!

Welcome back!
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Thanks, Andrew -- glad to be back!

Comment

Welcome back Leto II.

If you know your old post count or designation let Andrew or a moderator know. They have been restoring them. We have also been lucky that some of the members saved some of the fan fiction to other sites. If you saved anything that used to be on the old board...let Andrew know or post a link.

I am searching my old files to find the old HLBB playing card decks.

Comment

Hi, welcome. I think I remember you...
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
            Welcome back Leto II.

If you know your old post count or designation let Andrew or a moderator know. They have been restoring them. We have also been lucky that some of the members saved some of the fan fiction to other sites. If you saved anything that used to be on the old board...let Andrew know or post a link.

I am searching my old files to find the old HLBB playing card decks.
            Thanks, Colleen -- I've been trying to pull up older pages from the previous forum on the Internet Wayback Machine, but for some reason only the "upper" forum-pages were archived, not any of the deeper threads (which would show my previous post-count -- it was definitely in the hundreds, if not the thousands).

Comment

• Colleengael
              Colleengael commented
              Editing a comment
              I found one of the pages I had printed out to copy the limericks thread for the Forever Highlander gift bags. We went with that post count and start date. I have no idea how many posts I lost when I had to switch to the OldSouls screen name. At least I had my unique tag of Ancient One restored.

I love seeing old members coming back!

Comment

• Leto II
              Leto II commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I saw that the old boards were coming back, and wanted to "re-up," as it were, and it's been like coming home again, LOL.

Oh darn! I guess you aren't the person I just was chatting with.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
              Oh darn! I guess you aren't the person I just was chatting with.
              Heh, it's cool, LOL.

Comment

Greetings & Salutation, Leto. Welcome back. I seem to recall you. Did you play a lot of the word games with Prima? If you did, I'm sure it's a ridiculous post count number, LOL!
                May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Actually, I didn't (that I can recall, at least), but I think I pretty much just boosted my post-count the old fashioned way.

Comment

Welcome back, Leto.

Comment

Thanks, Lady_CJ!

Comment

Working...
                      X