• Show
Clear All

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Bad-ass.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    I thought I would add a pic. Those that are into Mastodon, I saw them in Memphis last week and got to meet them prior to the show. He is a picture of us.
    Left to right - Troy (bass/vocals); ME sporting my band shirt ; Billy (guitar/vocals); Brian (drums/vocals)
    The other guitarist (Brent) was not there. According to their manager, he and his wife were visiting Graceland.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post

Greetings my friend. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking! Hope all is well.
    I'm doing great, just out and about seeing the country and world. How you been?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post

Yes it is.
    Greetings my friend. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking! Hope all is well.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    Oh dear. Yes, those do.

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post

Stones, is that you?
    Yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    What's up Slash?

Stones, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• n107
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
    Some people saved some old fan fics. A few are here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HLBBmembers/files/
    But surely more will turn up now the forum is up again.
    Oh, is my old fic on that page? I'd like to have a good chuckle at reading it again.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    What's up Slash?

Leave a comment:

• Donan Woods Dweller
    replied
    Welcome back Mr. Slash. It's nice to "see" you here. I am also looking forward to some interesting dicussions on the new board.

Leave a comment:

• Perfect Warrior
    replied
    Aaaand I don't *do* Facebook. (That link requires me to sign in.)

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Some people saved some old fan fics. A few are here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HLBBmembers/files/
    But surely more will turn up now the forum is up again.

Leave a comment:

• Lady_CJ
    replied
    Welcome back, Slash. Have a seat, strap yourself in, keep your arms and legs inside at all times and enjoy the ride.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    started a topic Greetings from Slash

Greetings from Slash

Mr. Slash here. Glad the board is back. Looking forward to some fun discussions.

I wish we could have rescued some of the fan fics from the previous board. I really enjoyed some of them.

I have managed to meet a couple on Facebook and in person. Hope to do more of that, so if you have a Facebook, shoot me a friend invite! I mostly just post stuff about my band or my grandkid.

https://www.facebook.com/the1.Dark.Prince
Working...
X