Greetings from Slash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Slash

Mr. Slash here. Glad the board is back. Looking forward to some fun discussions.

I wish we could have rescued some of the fan fics from the previous board. I really enjoyed some of them.

I have managed to meet a couple on Facebook and in person. Hope to do more of that, so if you have a Facebook, shoot me a friend invite! I mostly just post stuff about my band or my grandkid.

https://www.facebook.com/the1.Dark.Prince
    "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Welcome back, Slash. Have a seat, strap yourself in, keep your arms and legs inside at all times and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Some people saved some old fan fics. A few are here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HLBBmembers/files/
      But surely more will turn up now the forum is up again.
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Aaaand I don't *do* Facebook. (That link requires me to sign in.)

Comment

Welcome back Mr. Slash. It's nice to "see" you here. I am also looking forward to some interesting dicussions on the new board.

Comment

What's up Slash?
          It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
            Some people saved some old fan fics. A few are here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HLBBmembers/files/
            But surely more will turn up now the forum is up again.
            Oh, is my old fic on that page? I'd like to have a good chuckle at reading it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
              What's up Slash?

Stones, is that you?
              "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post

Stones, is that you?
                Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post

Yes it is.
                  Greetings my friend. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking! Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post

Greetings my friend. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking! Hope all is well.
                    I'm doing great, just out and about seeing the country and world. How you been?

Comment

I thought I would add a pic. Those that are into Mastodon, I saw them in Memphis last week and got to meet them prior to the show. He is a picture of us.
                      Left to right - Troy (bass/vocals); ME sporting my band shirt ; Billy (guitar/vocals); Brian (drums/vocals)
                      The other guitarist (Brent) was not there. According to their manager, he and his wife were visiting Graceland.

Comment

Bad-ass.
                        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
                        X