Ahoy! The captain's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy! The captain's back!

Greetings, people of the HLBB reborn! Guess who's back?

"Captain, asking people who can clearly see your name and avatar to guess who you are is highly illogical..."

Oh come on, Spock. You still can't identify a rhetorical question when you see one, after all these years?

"Ah. I see. I suppose it was an attempt at what you call humor, that you keep saying I'm incapable of?"

Something like it. Besides, some might not actually recognize me right away, since I subtly changed my screen name.

"Did you really, Captain? I cannot remember the last time you did anything subtly..."

Sure did, Spock. It used to be much longer.

"That's what she said."

Last edited by Jim Kirk; 05-16-2017, 03:48 PM.

Welcome back Captain.

Comment

Good to see you again!
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Hey Jimbo!

Comment

Welcome back, Captain. Have a seat, strap yourself in, keep your arms and legs inside at all times and enjoy the ride.
            Last edited by Lady_CJ; 05-19-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

As you can see I didn't come back alone, and it's probable that my good friend Spock will step into the conversations every now and then to give his point of view... I'm pretty sure that in no time you'll find him as annoy...-er, I mean as delightful as I do! Anyway, I like what you did with the decoration, black and red, very, very nice.

"I find it reminiscent of a certain popular work of fiction, late 20th century, a "television program" I think they used to call it in those times..."

I believe the word you're looking for is Highlander. Duh.

"No, the word is Knight Rider, sir."

Delightful, absolutely delightful I'm telling you...

Comment

Oh no... he's been away from Rusty - or been around Rusty - for so long, it's rubbed off!

Ahoy Captain! Permission to reboard? And remember, it may be low tech, but I still have a broadside folly if you try to stop me
                May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Huh, let's remain civil shall we, Kat? You're very welcome aboard this ship as long as you remember who commands her!

"That would be Andrew, don't you believe, Sir?"

Oh. Right. So... Where did I put MY ship?

"You're right, Miss Kat. The man has turned batshit crazy."

Comment

LOL! I promise to mind my manners. So... what's that red button for?
                    May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                    "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Working...
                    X