Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hello!

You may, or may not remember me (or even bother to care) - I am Dragon Katana. Originally joined in April 2001.

How the hell are you all? It's been a long time since I last posted. In fact I thought the forums were dead and buried until I stumbled across them again last night.

Is there any way the admins can restore my original account? I don't like the feeling of a newbie!

Cheers,

DK.

DK! It's good to see you again. Are you still working with technology in schools?

I have a new smartboard! ...oh and two lovely granddaughters!

Comment

Heyyy, DK! Long time no see. How've you been?
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Hi MathPiglet, NDB!

Congrats on the two granddaughters, MP. We've been installing new Smartboards over the summer break. M685 widescreen models are our go-to choice at the moment (the one's with one pen).

I am indeed working with technology in schools. I've been promoted to Network Manager now. I look after the networks in 5 schools which are part of an Academy chain. It's really tiring work and extremely busy but I am enjoying it.

DK

Comment

I have this gap in my knowledge, and long lost my board name, so welcome back regardless of my ignorance!

Comment

I do -kinda- remember! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you used to train nunchaku, right? Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Katana View Post
              Hi MathPiglet, NDB!

Congrats on the two granddaughters, MP. We've been installing new Smartboards over the summer break. M685 widescreen models are our go-to choice at the moment (the one's with one pen).

I am indeed working with technology in schools. I've been promoted to Network Manager now. I look after the networks in 5 schools which are part of an Academy chain. It's really tiring work and extremely busy but I am enjoying it.

DK
              That's the same model I have. It's wonderful not to have a projector staring me in the face.

Congratulations on the promotion. I'm sure you're doing a great job.

Do you still watch Highlander?

Comment

My old pal, Dragon Katana! I'm back too.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post

That's the same model I have. It's wonderful not to have a projector staring me in the face.

Congratulations on the promotion. I'm sure you're doing a great job.

Do you still watch Highlander?
                  We still have projectors! Have you got a short throw model?

I don't watch HIghlander as much as I used to, MP. I've made my girlfriend suffer and watch the first film, which she quite likes.

I mostly just keep an eye on any news about the remake these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                    My old pal, Dragon Katana! I'm back too.
                    Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! How the hell are you my friend! It's been bloody ages!

Comment

We still have projectors! Have you got a short throw model?

I don't watch HIghlander as much as I used to, MP. I've made my girlfriend suffer and watch the first film, which she quite likes.

I mostly just keep an eye on any news about the remake these days.
                      I'm on my third model - the first had the projector mounted on the ceiling, then I got a short throw model and now I have the rear projector HD model. However we still have the older models in other classrooms. They only get replaced if they die. I'd actually like a second one in my classroom but I'm sure that's not going to happen.

Your girlfriend is lucky to have you!

Comment

What's up my old friend? I've thought about you often over the years.
                        It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Hello!

You may, or may not remember me (or even bother to care) - I am Dragon Katana. Originally joined in April 2001.

How the hell are you all? It's been a long time since I last posted. In fact I thought the forums were dead and buried until I stumbled across them again last night.

Is there any way the admins can restore my original account? I don't like the feeling of a newbie!

Cheers,

DK.
                          I remember you, Katana! Hope all is well with you. I too wish we could have our original accounts restored. I was here back in 2001. So many fun times spent here.

Comment

Glad you came back ... I was here around the beginning of the century also (2000/2001) ... lol
                            La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Don't know how I missed this the first time around, but I'm trying to get caught up, with this being a new year. So, hello again, DK! Hope to see more posts.
                              WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Hi MathPiglet, NDB!

I am indeed working with technology in schools. I've been promoted to Network Manager now. I look after the networks in 5 schools which are part of an Academy chain. It's really tiring work and extremely busy but I am enjoying it
                                Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox .

DK

i think that is the same model i have too
                                welcom bro
                                Last edited by klimbo123; 02-18-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Welcome back Dragon Katana.

Comment

I fixed your join date, FYI!
                                    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                                      I fixed your join date, FYI!
                                      Hey Andrew - I've just logged back in and noticed that my join date is fixed. Thanks for that!

I'm going to try and make more of an effort to post in the forums like the good old days when life was simpler.

Comment

Working...
                                      X