Hi, everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everybody!

Wow. Andy, you did an amazing job recreating the old board.

Hi, I'm Mickey for those who don't know me. I read somewhere around here a conversation about what if any aliases I had. I was always Mickey except when I was briefly Dark Lily. Dark Lily came about because I was a Severus Snape fanatic at the time. Everybody was happy, (if I remember correctly), when I went back to Mickey.

I used to be Historica7 on the old Rysher Board before the existence of the original HLBB. Now that's a blast from the past. Nobody would remember me from there.

Anyway, I was sorting through my old pictures and ran across HL convention pictures I had, and got homesick. I'm back.
    Last edited by Mickey; 04-01-2018, 01:40 PM.

I am happy to read you! I'm a blend of old and new, in that I cannot remember at all my old account name. I probably was a lurker, too. I like this place being back, though it's still very quiet.

Comment

• Mickey
      Mickey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you. Have you ask people to help you remember what your old screen name might have been or did you really just lurk most of the time?
      I haven't been lurking. I just found this site last week.

Glad you're back! You were Dark Lily when I got here, so I'm probably one of the few who was confused by Mickey.
    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
    Billy Sunday

Comment

In 2004 I was Mickey. I wasn't Dark Lily till around 2009. I think that's when Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie came out. You must have left the board for awhile too. I was gone for a couple years during that time. Anyway, how's the creative writing going?

Comment

Well, hello there!
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Non existent for the HLbb, Mickey. I'm trying to write the Great American Novel.
          “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
          Billy Sunday

Comment

hiiii nice to meet you dear

Comment

(Who is healthy69? It feels like one of those phishing e-mails)

Comment

Working...
              X