Rusty and Koto sitting in a tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty and Koto sitting in a tree

First, can enough praise be heaped upon Andrew Modeen and his behind the scenes crew? Thank you ain't enough so I'll buy you a Moon Pie (Banana or Chocolate, it's your choice) when we meet again in LA sipping a little boom-boom at the HLWW convention.

Hello I'm Rusty.

I'm Koto. Rusty's valet.

My thread, my thoughts Koto. Get your own account. I am so sick of your shit.
    The first thought I had when I knew the board was back up was 'Not the same board. Everything is gone.' But I was wrong. The content may be gone, but the people are coming back, those still living. Nothing is permanent. Look at Alderan for example. Got blowed up. Gone. But here we are, like River Phoenix, rising from the ashes.

Very close, not even going to make an issue of it.

And it was the people that made this board epic. Here's to more epicness.

Originally posted by Rusty Bollocks View Post
    First, can enough praise be heaped upon Andrew Modeen and his behind the scenes crew? Thank you ain't enough so I'll buy you a Moon Pie (Banana or Chocolate, it's your choice) when we meet again in LA sipping a little boom-boom at the HLWW convention.

Hello I'm Rusty.

I'm Koto. Rusty's valet.

My thread, my thoughts Koto. Get your own account. I am so sick of your shit.
    The first thought I had when I knew the board was back up was 'Not the same board. Everything is gone.' But I was wrong. The content may be gone, but the people are coming back, those still living. Nothing is permanent. Look at Alderan for example. Got blowed up. Gone. But here we are, like River Phoenix, rising from the ashes.

Very close, not even going to make an issue of it.

And it was the people that made this board epic. Here's to more epicness.
    Well put, Rusty. I'm glad to get it going again, even if all was lost (and I really tried to turn over every stone to find a board backup... many, many leads were explored).
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Hello Koto, I was wondering when you would join us. Welcome back.

Comment

Ah! Koto's here to - hopefully - keep Rusty sane! Hey'ya guys!
        May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
        "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Working...
        X