There Can Be Only One...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Can Be Only One...

Immortallady that is. Thank the powers that be for that one. Heavens know the world isn't ready for a twin of myself! Anyhow I am present and accounted for. We shall see how much time I can find to pop in and out of here from time to time. KUDOS to Andrew for bringing the board back to life. Question is there any way we can bring back to life any of the great chain stories from the board? I know somewhere in my backup collections I have my own story 'Shards of Destiny' lurking around. Plus if I dig long enough even my sections from the chain stories I was involved in. (But finding the time to dig, go over them and then post might take a miracle to happen)

Immoral Lady! Welcome!

Anything you can find from the old board, any fanfic, any chain story, by all means do repost here.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Another name that brings a smile to my face. Howdy Lady.
      I think we all need to scour our hard drives for content. Good luck to us all.

Comment

Welcome back ImmortalLady. I have already restarted some of the games and a chain story. I hope you join in the fun.trad

Comment

Hey Lady! Welcome back.

Comment

Hey Laaaaaady!
            May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
            "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

I am alive and kicking. After my mom went into the hospital last fall and then to a nursing home. I've been lost sort of. Then when she passed away in March the pieces kinda flew off in many directions. Remain picking them up one by one as I move forward in life. Still raise the Aussies, do my photography when I have time. I have a total of three grand-daughters. Nevaeh who is 5 is is my oldest son's and his wife's daughter. Then my youngest son and his wife have two girls. Liliana Marie 2 1/2 and Lydia Josephine almost 7 months old. Strange being a 'Grandma' though. Not sure of the next time that I'll pass through here, hopefully sooner than later. Tata

Comment

What a wonderful family! I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                X