I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Wondering why it took so long for someone to spread the word, but I'm back. BTW, is there anyway to get our old designations back? Not sure if I remember mine, but maybe someone does. Edited to add that I am not going to resort to posting butterflies and rainbows , I will post what I feel like, and those who don't like it are free to block me. I refuse to be bullied again.
    Last edited by HL1; 01-10-2019, 01:00 PM.

Originally posted by HL1 View Post
    Wondering why it took so long for someone to spread the word, but I'm back. BTW, is there anyway to get our old designations back? Not sure if I remember mine, but maybe someone does. Edited to add that I am not going to resort to posting butterflies and rainbows , I will post what I feel like, and those who don't like it are free to block me. I refuse to be bullied again.
    Welcome back! Hey, if you remember your title or # of posts or join date, I can take care of that for you.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Yeah...not real sure and honestly it's not ALL that important. If I figure it out I'll get back to you.

Comment

Welcome back, good to see you!

Comment

• HL1
          HL1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Likewise. I see some things never change regarding people who think they know everything and have the right to say anything. Luckily I can block them.

Yes, you can always do that and just have fun with us! I'm happy that you're back!

Comment

Hi, Hi! It is good to have you back.

Back toward the end of the previous board, I quit coming to this forum as it became a playground for trolls and it was difficult at first to distinguish between them and true newcomers who consequently regarded some/many members as clique-ish snobs. As a result they either left or didn't post much or just lurked. I remember Prima was mod here and consistently and considerately welcomed every one. There were a few other members who did the same, despite the trolls mocking this place. Jeez, the things you remember.

Anyway, it's nice to see you again, HL1.
          WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Welcome Back ... Enjoy the stay =)
            La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

I can't find anything prior to the accounts being lost. Back then I was highlanderone, I think. Most current thing I found was the rejoin date of April, 2006 with a post count of 9,854.

Comment

Welcome back! I was a lurker. Haven't a clue what my board name was back in the days of yore.

Comment

Working...
                X