Howdy from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas!

I'm Lonewriter, I love to write,read and love sci fi/ fantasy. I have loved Highlander since I first saw the movie. I'm watching Highlander The Series again on Hulu, it's been years since I watched it. I don't know if anyone remembers but I was a member of the old Rysher forum back in the 90's. I'm glad to have found this forum. Glad to meet everyone.

Welcome! May you have fun! Sorry that we're so quiet, but working on that!

Comment

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome. Many of the Highlander fans from the old Rysher Forum are still chatting with each other on the different Highlander fan sites. We have this forum as well as the HLBB Facebook page. Gillian and Donna also post on Facebook. Highlander Heart, Adrian's Angels, Highlander Worldwide, Blood of Kings and Flapper Press are also some of the Highlander sites that both fans and Highlander cast and crew also connect online at. Many of the alumni are willing to answer questions about the show and current projects as well. And if you want to really geek out remember to check out the Feb 20th episode of The Goldberg's on ABC on demand.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll check out those facebook pages. I loved that episode of The Goldberg's.

Comment

Welcome!
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Howdy back, from Texas (well, currently in Colorado, but usually in Texas). Glad you found this place and welcome!
        WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Howdy to Texas! Glad you're here!
          “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
          Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
          X