Don't Do That Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Do That Again

I didn't realize how much this place still meant to me until it vanished one day. I tell you that Toyota Highlander forum made a terrible replacement. I'm glad everything is back in order as it should be. I may not be a frequent poster, but just knowing that you guys are all still alive and the forum is active once more, well, I'll just sleep better at night.

Now how do I change my avatar from a mobile device?

Elskidor! Welcome back.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Welcome back, Elskidor. Have a seat, strap yourself in, keep your arms and legs inside at all time and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Elskidor View Post
          I didn't realize how much this place still meant to me until it vanished one day. I tell you that Toyota Highlander forum made a terrible replacement. I'm glad everything is back in order as it should be. I may not be a frequent poster, but just knowing that you guys are all still alive and the forum is active once more, well, I'll just sleep better at night.

Hi !!!

Comment

What weird people. They probably kept talking about CARS. As though that is an important subject!

Comment

I didn't realize how much this place still meant to me until it vanished one day.
              Know what you mean.

How's the family?

WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post

Know what you mean.

How's the family?
                Pretty good. Just hit the 10-year marriage anniversary and my daughter will be 9 in a few months. Got four cats and two dogs too....a little animal farm going on over here. You?

Comment

Elskie! Hi!
                  May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                  "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Pretty good. Just hit the 10-year marriage anniversary and my daughter will be 9 in a few months. Got four cats and two dogs too....a little animal farm going on over here. You?
                    Just now getting around to answering some posts. Congrats on the anniversary and can't believe the time has gone by so quickly for you to have a 9 yr. old! I'm sure she keeps things lively. All is well on my end. Can't complain too much. Most of our animals are wild, though--deer, blackbuck antelope, turkeys, possums, raccoons, armadillos, etc., and one stray cat that recently adopted us.

Comment

That's what happens when you feed them Lammie!

Congrats on the 10 years mark, Elsk.
                      May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
                      "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

But she was huuuunngry.

Comment

Time does fly by. Pyro and Diamond's daughter just graduated from fourth grade. Congrats on the anniversary Elskidor.

Comment

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
                            But she was huuuunngry.
                            I know! And they're SO cuuute when they're tiny!

Comment

Working...
                            X