Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Prize according to every immortal who won it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Prize according to every immortal who won it?

Because I am making the highlander Mugen, every character should have a ending, I have ideas of how it would worked to every immortal, but I would like some help about this...
    this is how I feel every immortal wins the Price:
    1.Connor Macleod: still married to Brenda, getting old every year.
    2. Duncan Macleod: I think his biggest desire is meeting again his beloved friends and lovers, if he won the Prize, he would travel through alternated world and meet with another immortal like the highlander 2 zeist Connor or in our reality he found his lover Tessa.
    3.Kurgan: I image he rules a post-apocalyptic world with fights and orgies.
    4.Ramirez: it is very hard with this immortal, I guess he travels through time to see again the princess Shakiko, I dont know...
    5.Methos: Also really hard, I dont know...perhaps he only lives a secret life...no clue...
    6. Amanda: Maybe she would be a kind of kingpin....I dont know
    7.Jin ke from Endgame: maybe he would rule the world in a honorable way.
    8. Kell: i feel he created a new religion while conquers the world in the shadows
    9.General Katana: I only image he conquers another planets.
    10. Kane: maybe he conquers the world like Kurgan would do it.
    11.Cerwyn from tv series: I feel she would be a matriarcal ruler in a new world.
    so please, how you think how immortals recieve the Prize?

1) It's the ability to hear and feel everyone's thoughts and emotions, allowing Connor to help everyone understand eachother and bring peace to the world. (H1)

2) it's the ability to have a child with the woman Duncan loves. (H5)

3) it's the biggest bestest burrito ever made. (HLBB)

Comment

• watcher nido
      watcher nido commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the Prize is what a immortal wants from his heart, Connor wanted to have a normal life. In Highlander Endgame official website, it said the Prize is unknown. In Highlander 2 when Connor beheaded immortals Cordas and rheno, he turned young and Ramirez resurrected....why that happened.... I think in that moment there were only 3 immortals and only survived Connor, he won the Prize again and his desires were acomplished....Its my theory...

Takk, I'm pretty certain 2 is a factor of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher nido View Post
      Because I am making the highlander Mugen, every character should have a ending, I have ideas of how it would worked to every immortal, but I would like some help about this...
      this is how I feel every immortal wins the Price:
      1.Connor Macleod: still married to Brenda, getting old every year.
      2. Duncan Macleod: I think his biggest desire is meeting again his beloved friends and lovers, if he won the Prize, he would travel through alternated world and meet with another immortal like the highlander 2 zeist Connor or in our reality he found his lover Tessa.
      3.Kurgan: I image he rules a post-apocalyptic world with fights and orgies.
      4.Ramirez: it is very hard with this immortal, I guess he travels through time to see again the princess Shakiko, I dont know...
      5.Methos: Also really hard, I dont know...perhaps he only lives a secret life...no clue...
      6. Amanda: Maybe she would be a kind of kingpin....I dont know
      7.Jin ke from Endgame: maybe he would rule the world in a honorable way.
      8. Kell: i feel he created a new religion while conquers the world in the shadows
      9.General Katana: I only image he conquers another planets.
      10. Kane: maybe he conquers the world like Kurgan would do it.
      11.Cerwyn from tv series: I feel she would be a matriarcal ruler in a new world.
      so please, how you think how immortals recieve the Prize?
      1) I think Connor could very well get his Highlander ending. Knowing everything and then, his desire to make things right will be actually a bit tragic as it'll be an impossible task.

2) Getting married with Tessa, being just an ordinary dude. (Which could be like in the time machine, would he become champion if Tessa hadn't died?)

3) Yes!

4) I think Ramirez might find out he doesn't want to win?

5) Methos would want to live forever, That would get lonely eventually

6) Amanda would probably become like princess Jasmine, Living in luxury in a normal world but still seeking the thrill of stealing

7) Jin Ke might be the best ruler because he understands honour isn't black and white. He'll lead any kingdom to great hights.

8) Kell would be the head of an eternal theocracy.

9) Yes, rebuilding and improving Zeist technology to conquer the Universe!

10) Kane would reign in any way he would want to try, spinning illusions for the entire world but mostly to himself.

11) Cyrdwyn would probably try to be a fair and just Warrior Queen, but fiercely strike at anyone who does her wrong.

I like this topic, I hope many more immortals get little story-endings like this!
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Takk View Post
        2) it's the ability to have a child with the woman Duncan loves. (H5)
        I don't think that was supposed to be the Prize, just something else.

I kind of like the idea of the Prize just being the collective knowledge and essence of all the Immortals, ever. Like you take that last head, and suddenly that unlocks your ability to disseminate all of that know-how and raw power.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
        X