Passion of the Kenny in 3 acts to premier in Tucson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion of the Kenny in 3 acts to premier in Tucson

Well, it's done. I've completed my musical 'Passion of the Kenny' and will be performing the one man musical at Shady Saguaro Retirement home here in good ol' Tucson. I play Kenny. The over sized set pieces I've crafted with care give the illusion that I'm 4 foot 8 inches and I've been told by friends they are "Un****ing believable".
    With toe tapping songs like 'No, No, No, You're Not A Pedo' and 'Gimmie That Sandwich Old Man', people are going to be humming them all the way home. Well they won't have far to walk, it is an old folks home. The closer, 'Handcuffed Love' brings a tear to my mothers eyes every time she hears me rehearsing. I hear her exclaim "Jesus, why, Lord?" from the living room. I can't answer her question, I too wonder why I and not others was given such a gift, a gift that must be shared with the world. It's sure to make it's way to Broadway very soon, very soon I'm sure.

My favorite is "Don't Turn Your Back On Me'. Very gory. Rusty make me mix up 7 gallons of fake blood.

Thank you Koto, that means a lot, you're coming to opening night right?

I have to, you still no have drivers licence.

Be sure to film it and put it on YouTube so we can avoid it by choice.

Comment

There IS a place for us! Hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Takk View Post
        Be sure to film it and put it on YouTube so we can avoid it by choice.
        Well you WERE going to get an invitation to the afterglow party AND a plus 1 but I don't think I like your tone Takk.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
          There IS a place for us! Hahahah
          It's an old folks home dear, not a loony bin.

For you no difference Rusty, you old and you crazy. I don't know dubiousbystander, hello dubiousbystander, I Koto, Rusty's valet and driver. He no pay me, he no pay me for 3 year.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
            dubiousbystander commented
            Editing a comment
            apparently I went by sylvan or/and expat something.

This could actually fly as a play at my city's (Saskatoon) fringe festival. They even have a spoof night, where other night's plays are lampooned. Spoofing such a spoof? Could be totally off the wall.

Comment

Working...
          X