Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colleengael
    replied
    To this day it is my favorite piece of fan art created for a signature icon. I see it and think of you.
    I smiled one day when someone on another facebook page used my signature quote that I used on the board. I had the advice from my Bruce Lee autograph as my signature."Study everything. You never know when you might need it." Bruce Lee
    As far as I know he personalized that message to me after we talked when I met him as a child. I only used that quote on the old HLBB. It is fun knowing that someone out there also felt inspired by something I once shared.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Paul
    replied
    I had to go watch that to see what you were talking about. Wish I had created it....I just used it back in the old days.

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    started a topic Darth Paul's old siggy photo sighted

Darth Paul's old siggy photo sighted

I was watching a new interview on YouTube shared by Adrian Paul. Darth Paul's iconic siggy photo with evil Duncan and Highland Connor was featured in the photo collage of Adrian's work. It is proof to me that good artwork is immortal. That created photo makes me smile every time another fan ends up sharing it. Well done Paul Fuller.
Working...
X