Watcher Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watcher Chronicles

Does anyone have a online link to the Watcher Chronicles that were created by TPTB and posted to the old board? It would be nice to get that information available to those fans who never purchased a copy of the CDs.

I own that somewhere in my bedroom... I literally gave up trying to access it many versions of Windows ago. No manner of backwards compatibility I've tried (Run in Windows XP mode, etc.) has ever gotten me any closer to accessing it. Anyone have any clues?

I really wish they'd have printed up a great big Highlander: The Watcher Chronicles book. Sort of like the Star Trek Encyclopedias the Okudas would put out, except each profile made into like a Watcher Chronicle, chronicling their whole life to the present. There could be, like, appendices for Highlander 2 and the Animated Series ("Alternate Chronicles") and such.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/freddie.vga...9825881&type=3

from the DVD's

The CD I have as well but can't be bothered yet to screenshot every single entry.
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Here's a good complilation: http://thewatcherchronicles.tripod.com/

Comment

• dubiousbystander
          dubiousbystander commented
          Editing a comment
          That site is by the man who made Highlander: The Amateur. Anyone know how he's doing?

Math Piglet...did you ever get a Chronicle made for Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
          I have a bit more information in my massive Highlander Timeline, of course, but some basic info on Nick Wolfe's life is as follows:

5 Jul 1966 - Born Nicholas Charles Wolfe, Spokane, WA / Adopted as an infant; One older brother, Aaron

5 Jul 1971 - 5 years old

5 Jul 1976 - 10 years old

1980-1984 - High school; lettered in 3 sports: baseball, basketball, and football

1984 - Graduated high school

5 Jul 1984 - 18 years old

1984-1986 - Oil tanker deckhand

1986 - Moves to Chironto, IL

5 Jul 1986 - 20 years old

1986 - Becomes a police officer with Chironto, IL 52nd Division with the intent to work his way through law school

1986-1990 - College / Professional boxer; Record 10-4 (6 KOs)

1990 - Briefly attends laws school but drops out to focus on law enforcement / Meets and marries Lauren

5 Jul 1991 - 25 years old

1992 - Becomes a plainclothes detective

1994 - Divorces

5 Jul 1996 - 30 years old

June 1998 - Present-day events of Highlander: The Raven begin / Quits law enforcement / Learns of Immortality

5 Jul 1998 - 32 years old

1999 - Experiences his First Death after being shot by Amanda to save him from slow-acting poison

Comment

Known associates: Carl Magnus, Bert Meyers, Lucy Becker, Amanda Montrose, Father Liam Riley

Comment

Is he the only known immortal active in the Game before his immortality was triggered?
              He decapitated julian Heller and Morgan Kenworthy (where the latter Quickening went is still a mystery).

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
                I made notes for my fanfiction, very similar to what Andy posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                  Is he the only known immortal active in the Game before his immortality was triggered?
                  He decapitated julian Heller and Morgan Kenworthy (where the latter Quickening went is still a mystery).
                  I do believe so. He was quite unique that way.

Comment

I've made a few for my Highlander 3 fan-edit, about a decade ago (how time flies). I could share them at some point.

Comment

On the defunct board, Dragosani had an extensive Watcher Chronicles. I hope he comes back and can post it again.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                        On the defunct board, Dragosani had an extensive Watcher Chronicles. I hope he comes back and can post it again.
                        https://web.archive.org/web/20080422...ad.php?t=23353 you mean this?

Edit: There seemed to be a more recent version on the board but haven't found it yet.
                        Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 05-29-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post

https://web.archive.org/web/20080422...ad.php?t=23353 you mean this?

Edit: There seemed to be a more recent version on the board but haven't found it yet.
                          Oh, well done. There was a newer one with screen grabs from the CD, but this one is probably the original one.

Comment

Working...
                          X