Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    But they weren't in the vicinity of the Source yet... Also, Joe is a father. I wonder what happened to her in The Source reality.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Ha! And they buried him because the mortality curse of being in the vicinity of the Source would apply to him too but he was killed on holy ground...

Still i'd like to see the scene.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
    Considering the effort Andrew Cord took for saving Joe is a very special case. After all, for an immortal who was in war for a large part of his life, cynical as he was, it would have made more sense for Cord to let Joe perish and move on. But he made the heroic effort to save Joe against all odds.

I think he expected Joe to die and intended to take him in as his student. But Joe survived and was recruited within the Watchers.
    That's possible. And imagine the after-the-end-credits scene we could have had in "The Source"...

* Joe bursts through the mound of dirt, coughing *

Looks around, looks at where he'd been stabbed. Picks up the hilt of Duncan's katana, throws it aside.

JOE: You have GOT to be shitting me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    started a topic Joe Dawson is a pre-immortal

Joe Dawson is a pre-immortal

Considering the effort Andrew Cord took for saving Joe is a very special case. After all, for an immortal who was in war for a large part of his life, cynical as he was, it would have made more sense for Cord to let Joe perish and move on. But he made the heroic effort to save Joe against all odds.

I think he expected Joe to die and intended to take him in as his student. But Joe survived and was recruited within the Watchers.

Working...
X