Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlander Merchandise favorites and new item wish list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander Merchandise favorites and new item wish list.

By now most have us have purchased a piece of Highlander merchandise. Which 5 items were your favorites? What 5 new items do you wish they had sold?

My favorites:
    Watcher Chronicles
    Production stills
    The silk jersey tee shirts in different colors that were made in Canada
    The books
    Roger Bellon's soundtracks

Items I wanted to see: (Less expensive items than what was being offered in the end)
    Mugs with pictures and quotes from the show
    Playing cards with the Highlander logo on the back and favorite characters for the royal cards
    Watcher Chronicles for the new immortals from the film's and The Raven
    Scripts for The Raven and the other films
    A board game based on the franchise (I had been working on one but gave up when the merchandise store closed.)

I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police.
    It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

The only Highlander items I have purchased are the movies, the TV series, and The Raven. But my TV series came with a Watchers Disk and a box of Highlander trading cards, most of which I have not opened.
      "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

I'd like the versions of the Watcher Pendants. The old one from the first episode they appeared in, and the other one.

Comment

Daryl Kyle ( Irishamericanlad) makes highlander related trinkets, he can probably make anything you'd like. I think I've seen him make a giant watcher 'pendant' earlier
          May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Buy it all now!

"Really? We are trapped in a room with a machine that can cut off my head. Now that's a longshot."
            --Connor MacLeod in Peter Bellwood's original Highlander II script

Comment

Thanks for posting the commercial. They were very cheesy but memorable.

Comment

Joe's Bar neon sign.

Comment

• Colleengael
                Colleengael commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you going to try and make a Le Blues Bar sign too?

My favorites are my swords and the game cards I still own ...
              La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

I ordered thd last two Flaming star rings of Amanda from the Official Highlander site before it close down. I wish I had ordered Duncan's sword back when it was available.

Comment

I finally had to retire my purple tee shirt that was made in Canada. It got a few tears in it around the embroidered logo. I saved the logo to reuse in another project. The back of the shirt is now part of a pillow I made from a bandanna, some of my mom's quilting blocks and some lace my Gram crocheted. The pillow is decorative on one side and practical on the back. I love that I was able to remember my blood family and my Highlander family with the same project.

Comment

What Highlander themed merchandise have you discovered or created yourself? I have created some photo collages using my own pictures of the actors and their character cards from the show as well as a spot for an autograph from the actor as gifts for friends. I have also made gift boxes that were covered with photos taken from the card game cards. I have so many spare cards that I have been using them in art projects.

Comment

I would love to see pictures of your art projects, Colleengael!

Comment

• Colleengael
                        Colleengael commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have given each of them away already. When I finish my next project I will post a picture of it on my Facebook page and let everyone know.

• dubiousbystander
                        dubiousbystander commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That would be so cool!

I have also bought several swords used by other Immies in the series. No true props, but same models or types, a few Marto ones which is what was used on the show the first three or so seasons. The right hand rack are all types used in the series by other immortals.

Comment

Here is Amanda's Morning Star ring I mentioned in a comment above.

Comment

The jewellery were fine ... I dig the internet to find some ...
                          La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

I still want the Highlander Chess set, the video editing programme with the "The Vampire" scenes, the Highlander coasters, the Highlander sundial and the silver Highlander Dagger.
                            May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

I have some lovely items! I’m so happy with them! So I’ve got a laser disk with the plastic cover signed by Christopher Lambert. This is highly humorous for many reasons, one of them being that I don’t have a laser disk player. The other being that because he signed the wrapper, even if I could play it I wouldn’t want to open it! The last item is the parka. Haven't worn it. Might never! It's lovely.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by dubiousbystander; 06-11-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

The dark red is the cover of the case of slides!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Also, apparently this is a thing.

Comment

I purchased a kinloch Anderson kilt made specifically for Peter Davis, signed by Peter Davis and David Abramowitz. Its the Macleod of Lewis instead of the MacLeod of Harris. Peter Davis wore this kilt during the celebration of the series and store opening. I contacted Kinloch and they confirmed everything. The kilt is now on its way to Adrian Paul to be signed

Comment

Originally posted by KingofScots custom sporrans View Post
                                      I purchased a kinloch Anderson kilt made specifically for Peter Davis, signed by Peter Davis and David Abramowitz. Its the Macleod of Lewis instead of the MacLeod of Harris. Peter Davis wore this kilt during the celebration of the series and store opening. I contacted Kinloch and they confirmed everything. The kilt is now on its way to Adrian Paul to be signed
                                      Oh wow, that is so great! Would you add pictures? I did a search, I see that's the yellow and black with red.

Comment

Ok here is what I have so far,
                                      One of a kind highlander macleod of lewis kilt and fly plaid bought and paid for by Peter Davis from Kinloch Anderson kilt company in Scotland. Peter Davis wore this kilt in the 1999 catalog to celebrate the 100th episode. Peter Davis, and David Abramowitz signed the kilt and fly plaid and the Davis Panzer company auction off the kilt. I was fortunate enough to get it for a great price. I sent this kilt to Adrian Paul and he signed the kilt and fly plaid. Now its is with Elizabeth Gracen being signed right now.
                                      Also have the Marto Highlander Duncan MacLeod katana
                                      Also the United Cutlery 1045 high carbon steel hand forged series Duncan MacLeod Katana.

Comment

Originally posted by KingofScots custom sporrans View Post
                                        Ok here is what I have so far,
                                        One of a kind highlander macleod of lewis kilt and fly plaid bought and paid for by Peter Davis from Kinloch Anderson kilt company in Scotland.
                                        Fantastic! You are lucky! I think I've seen your photos in a couple of the FB groups.

Comment

• KingofScots custom sporrans
                                          KingofScots custom sporrans commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Yeah its me lol. I was lucky to get this for the price I did. This kilt and fly plaid alone is 1100.00 then you add the highlander logo stitched in. Made specifically for Peter Davis and he signed it, davis Abramowitz signed it, adrian paul and Elizabeth grace. Its going to kristin minter next and then hopefully jim byrnes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184940411482

Highlander katana United Cutlery hand forged series 1464 of 3000 Duncan Macleod katana.

These were limited edition and discontinued. Had a couple of nicks but fixed beat i could.

This is for the United Cutlery only. Others in pics not included.

The saya (scabbard) has been signed by adrian paul and i posted pic of signing as well.

Has a little surface rust that can easily be cleaned off.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
                                        X