Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlander Merchandise favorites and new item wish list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingofScots custom sporrans View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/184940411482

Highlander katana United Cutlery hand forged series 1464 of 3000 Duncan Macleod katana.

These were limited edition and discontinued. Had a couple of nicks but fixed beat i could.

This is for the United Cutlery only. Others in pics not included.

The saya (scabbard) has been signed by adrian paul and i posted pic of signing as well.

Has a little surface rust that can easily be cleaned off.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    I would love to see pictures here. Or did you already and I missed it? I might have.

Comment

Comment

Anyone interested in the marto highlander duncan macleod katana? 360.00 shipped in US

Comment

Those are fantastic photos!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Highlander replica UC hand forged Full Tang Conner McLeod #57 of 100.
              950.00 shipped in US
              No flaws in the blade or handle, looks like some scratches on the guard

This is a great replica 1045 high carbon steel. Hand forged series by UC.
              Replica has never been used to cut anything. Its numbered 57 of 100 and has signed Coa.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1716...6156021497909/

Will be selling all of my highlander stuff
                The Highlander MacLeod of Lewis Kilt is one of a kind it's the only MacLeod of Lewis that is officially licensed Highlander and Davis Panzer. Peter Davis had this Kilt made specifically for him he wore it I have the paperwork from The Kilt company that made the Kilt 4 Peter Davis. The kilt is 100% 16 oz. Wool. I have added pics from kinloch Anderson kilt company on what actual cost of kilt and fly plaid was.
                This is also the one Macleod of lewis kilt and fly plaid officially licensed by highlander and davis panzer.

Kilt with fly plaid 1500.00. Shipped buyer pays paypal fees 4%
                Will send pics of people who signed it and paperwork from kinloch anderson.
                Highlander endgame script with Christopher Lamberts signature and COA 150.00 shipped

Comment

200.00 shipped
                  Sword experience bokken signed by adrian paul not used

Comment

Working...
                  X