Language Translation Feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Translation Feature?

Andrew...does the new board have a language translation feature? If so... how can the members access it to translate their posts from their native language to English and back. Some new members seem to be having a problem. Thank you.

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
    Andrew...does the new board have a language translation feature? If so... how can the members access it to translate their posts from their native language to English and back. Some new members seem to be having a problem. Thank you.
    There is no translation feature. And those members were spambots.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the fake account.

I was asking because I have some friends from some of the other Highlander fan sites asking me if the new board had the translation feature like the old board did. We are currently using the Facebook translation feature to communicate through different languages. Right now I chat with fans from Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Thailand, China, and a variety of Spanish speakers. We can use English or they type in their native language and then I hit the translate button and they do the same. A bunch of these fans used to be members of the old board.

Last edited by Colleengael; 07-11-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
        Thanks for the heads up about the fake account.

I was asking because I have some friends from some of the other Highlander fan sites asking me if the new board had the translation feature like the old board did. We are currently using the Facebook translation feature to communicate through different languages. Right now I chat with fans from Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Thailand, China, and a variety of Spanish speakers. We can use English or they type in their native language and then I hit the translate button and they do the same. A bunch of these fans used to be members of the old board.
        Really, the old board did? Must have been a plugin. I'll make a post to vBulletin and see what's available.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Really, the old board did? Must have been a plugin. I'll make a post to vBulletin and see what's available.
          I'm pretty sure the old board did not have this feature.

Comment

• Colleengael
            Colleengael commented
            Editing a comment
            One of the versions of the board did. I used it often. I only visited the HLBB web site when I was online. Perhaps it was the original board before they upgraded to include post count ranks and multiple sub forums.
        Working...
        X