The Sword Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sword Experience

How many of you have had a chance to attend Adrian Paul's The Sword Experience? I attended last year in Chicago with Highland Heather and her son. If you get a chance to attend the stage combat class it is worth the time and money.

I would love to attend but it's a bit too far for me to drop what I'm doing and fly around the world just to participate.

Comment

I got lucky and took the train to Chicago. If you want one in your area you can contact Adrian and The Sword Experience to find out how to get them. Many folks have suggested the event in conjunction with a comic con or a children's day event where they invited Adrian and The Peace Fund too. We got the Chicago one because Adrian was also in town for a big kids event in Chicago called We Day. Fans got a local Fencing school in Chicago to co sponsor the event.

Comment

I really don't think they'd bring the Experience anywhere near me.

Comment

One day I'd like to, maybe. Probably if another one comes back to Seattle. I feel like I've seen so many being performed over the years, even going back to HLWW9 in LA (before it was called "The Sword Experience") that I might as well have done one.
          Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

They are having/had one here in Dallas and I couldn't get the money together. I want to so badly!!

Comment

Working...
            X