Trading Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Topic

From cards to comics and from photos to merchandise, I've acquired quite a few items. Also there are many things I do not have..

So if you have something you want that I have, maybe we can trade!
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Or maybe sell?

Anyone interested in a Martespa Duncan katana with blue scabbard?
    Attached Files

Comment

I have an entire box of the trading cards. All the packages but three are unopened and I have those cards. One of the opened packages included a limited edition autographed card of Dr. Anne signed by Lisa Howard. The box was a free gift when I got the series on DVD. Box contained 40 packs with nine cards in each. The box says it is 3670 of 6000.

Also included in the box was a laminated shield-shaped card. The front says "Highlander and MacLeod on the front and the back contains the schpiel that Duncan said in the first few episodes of Season One. That card says it is 175 of 600. If you've ever seen a backstage pass, it is like that but slightly thicker.

I would listen to trade offers. I am always looking for cool swag. Aside from Highlander stuff, I like drum gear, KISS memorabilia, The Undertaker, and Snoopy. Yeah, I am odd.
      "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

• Colleengael
        Colleengael commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a tee shirt transfer I made from a photo I took of Undertaker at one of the matches. I also have a photo of Chris Jericho that looks like he is taking a Quickening also taken at one of the matches. I also have a Snoopy Joe Cool coffee mug

Apart from a ton of trading cards and pictures of the main series actor I also have the 'new' Watcher chronicles CD-Rom for trade.

Does anyone want to trade for the original watcher CD-Rom or other Highlander memorabilia?

Comment

I am also currently wishing for the original Watcher DC-Rom.

Comment

Working...
        X