Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tootsie Bee
    replied
    Action isn't a minor point. Anyone who can actually contribute to the action (unlike Alex) without being reduced to a damsel in distress (a la Brenda) is a worthwhile partner for the Lovely Mister Lambert. But beyond that, Louise was willing to stand up to Connor, call him out on his bull, and provoke him to take action against the Shield Corporation instead of hanging around and moping all day. She also recognized just how absurd the whole Zeist thing was, so she gets bonus points.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Tootsie Bee View Post
    It's a tough call between Brenda and Louise, but Virginia Madsen gets to have a big action scene as her intro, so I'm giving the edge to her.
    OK, but beyond scenes of action... what about the character or chemistry of Louise sealed the deal for you?

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    Brenda because I liked her curiosity. I also liked how she was willing to believe in the evidence of something fantastical.

Leave a comment:

• Tootsie Bee
    replied
    It's a tough call between Brenda and Louise, but Virginia Madsen gets to have a big action scene as her intro, so I'm giving the edge to her.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    started a poll Who is your favorite MODERN love of Connor's

Who is your favorite MODERN love of Connor's

Brenda J. Wyatt
    0%
    Louise Marcus
    57.14%
    Alexandra "Alex" Johnson
    42.86%
    Is it Brenda J. Wyatt?

Is it Louise Marcus?