No announcement yet.

IMMORTAL SIGHTINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His part was over so quickly in Highlander, but I was delighted when I realized Hiro Kanagawa in iZombie was Midori's murdered lover Akira in The Samurai.

Comment

I just spotted Michelle Gomez aka Immortal Talia Bauer aka Missy on Doctor Who in the Masterpiece series The Collection. It is fun seeing her in Paris again. For those writing fan fiction it adds more background and photos of her for a watcher chronicle.

Comment

Peter Kanis (Louis Ferreira) in the new series S.W.A.T. on CBS.

Comment

• Colleengael
          Colleengael commented
          Editing a comment
          I like to follow his work. What makes it fun is he shares my birthday too.

I just realized that Dougray Scott, who played Warren Cochrane, was in Fear The Walking Dead as Thomas Abigail, Victor's lover.

Comment

I saw Chris Larkin, who played Steven Keane in the episode "Forgive Us Our Trespasses" in an episode of "Endeavour". He plays a smarmy grocery store manager.

Comment

Peter Hudson (James Horton, Immortal Hunter) in Sharpe's Mission. He played a French officer who spoke little or no English during his part, and Marc Warren (Morgan D'Estaing) in Sharpe's Company in a very small part soon over. I recall seeing him in an episode of Dr Who as well, back under Tenet's reign.

Comment

Hudson plays the Queen's obstetrician on Versailles. He's a good actor.
              “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
              Billy Sunday

Comment

Just had fun watching Warcraft because I wanted to watch Clancy Brown. I was surprised to discover that Callum Keith Rennie was also in it. Does anyone know if Rich Ridings played one of the orcs? One of them looked and sounded like him.

Comment

David Robb (Kalas) in Sharpe's Peril. Played a nice guy with a pregnant young wife, someone with a sword killed him.

Comment

Recently saw Richard Ridings as Mr Bumble in the BBC series Dickensian.

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
                      Gabrielle Miller aka Michelle Webster is listed in the credits of Garage Sale Mystery on the Hallmark Movie and Mystery channel airing tonight. Also in the series is Steve Bacic from the episode Little Tin Gods.
                      Living in Japan, I only caught a flash of Garage Sale Mystery when I was visiting family in the Seattle area. "Hey, Steve Bacic!" I said in delight. Then I came here to say so, and found you'd long beaten me to it. I saw Steve Bacic in many a place, though. On Andromeda as two for the price of one, Telemachus Rhade and Gaheris Rhade. He showed up in an episode of Dark Angel as Max's dream lover. Dr. Sexy on Supernatural. It used to puzzle me that he was constantly cast as the hot guy. Mind you, I similarly did not understand the appeal of Lochlyn Munro...

Comment

• Colleengael
                        Colleengael commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lochlyn fit the cliche for blond earnest jocks with a sense of humor. Now that he is older he has finally been cast in some more serious roles. Before his appearance on Highlander I remember his role in Drop Dead Fred with Phoebe Cates. And as the earnest rookie in one of the Lethal Weapon movies.

Haresh Clay aka Real Andrews just showed up on General Hospital's teaser for next week's shows. That means we get to see him playing a cop again in his old role from the soap. It will be fun to watch him on-screen again. My biggest smile was seeing how little he seems to have aged. The teaser should be showing up on the show Facebook page by this weekend. Or he could show up on tomorrow's show.

Comment

Working...
                      X