IMMORTAL SIGHTINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMMORTAL SIGHTINGS

Jason Isaacs (Zacahary Blaine) as Capt. Lorca in Star Trek: Discovery.
    Last edited by Lady_CJ; 05-20-2017, 11:41 AM.

Stephen McHattie (Michael Kent) in All Hat.

Comment

Charlie De'Salvo ws in a couple of Criminal Minds episodes. He played an aged alcoholic former Viet Nam Marine Sergeant. Dang he has aged. Either he has aged or it was all make up and "In character".

Comment

• Lady_CJ
        Lady_CJ commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG....that's right. David Rossi's friend. I knew I recognized him from somewhere. Charlie was a mortal. Shouldn't he be in the Mortal Sightings thread? *shrugs* Just saying.....lol

• Andrew NDB
        Andrew NDB commented
        Editing a comment
        Though Charlie probably should have been an Immortal. Maybe that'd be too much, though.

I'm watching an old ER episode and John Dennis Johnston ("Ol' Carl....Mountain Men) is (was) in it. "Everyone wants to know what Ol' Carl knows."

Comment

There's GOT to be some Highlander alumni in Arrow. I'm only watching it now for the first time (in the middle of season 2 now) but I'm positive there's familiar faces here.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Justin Louis (Peter Kanis) in ER (minus his dog collar and rotties....lol)

Comment

Valentine Pelka (Kronos in Highlander, Korda in The Raven) in "Under the Tuscan Sun.

Comment

• Lady_CJ
              Lady_CJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish he did more film. I love him.

Yes, he's a great actor.

Comment

I have his film Rowing with the Wind. He plays Percy Shelley opposite Hugh Grant as Lord Byron. The video showed up as a birthday present anonymously one year. Be warned...you get to see a bit more of Valentine than usual.

Comment

• Lady_CJ
                Lady_CJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Yay! I love Valentine.

Pruitt Taylor Vince (Mikey) in Netflix's The Ranch.

Comment

I spotted Connor, Nakano, Kane and his posse yesterday when Highlander 3 was showing on a cable channel. Sometimes you are pleasantly surprised when flipping channels.

Comment

Bruce A. Young aka Carl Robinson in Jurassic Park 3.
                  Last edited by Colleengael; 08-28-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Silas in Tearaway Unfolded
                    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Otavio Consone (the great Anthony deLongis) in Revolution. He had a short sword fight that was awesome, of course. Even if he did die.

Comment

Martin Kemp (Alfred Cahill in Avenging Angel of Season 1) is in a Father Brown episode.

Comment

Watched Sean Connery in Thunderball. I always enjoy flipping the channel and stopping when a favorite film is on.

(Not yet a sighting but J. G. Hertler aka Marcus Karolus posted that he will be at the San Diego Comic Con dressed as Martok from Star Trek and as Mark Twain. If you check his Facebook page...you can find out days and times.) Good hunting Bluesman and Lady Silvereyes. You might also run into Gillian Horvath.

Comment

Gabrielle Miller aka Michelle Webster is listed in the credits of Garage Sale Mystery on the Hallmark Movie and Mystery channel airing tonight. Also in the series is Steve Bacic from the episode Little Tin Gods.

Comment

Having fun watching Soon Tek Oh aka Kim Sun helping James Bond in The Man With The Golden Gun.

Comment

Louis Ferreira (Peter Kanis) as Buck in first episode of the new series S.W.A.T.

Comment

Oh, so this is where sightings go! Well, Richard Ridings is playing Mr. Bumble in Dickens.
                                  “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                                  Billy Sunday

Comment

Just watched Robert Cavanah as Justin Fraser on Outlander. It is fun to see him in other roles besides Father Liam.

Also caught Paul Johansson in John Q last night and in Soapdish tonight.
                                    Last edited by Colleengael; 08-31-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Peter Outerbridge (Paul Kinman) in the series reGenesis (2004-2008)

Comment

I just spotted Rowdy Roddy Piper aka Anthony Galen on an episode of Storage Wars. He was the expert that Barry used to place a value on a kilt found in a unit. He even came out playing the bagpipes.

It was a nice surprise to find while channel surfing after watching Bruce Young teaching Jennifer Lopez self defense in Enough.

And not quite a sighting but totally fun to hear Joan Jett every time they air the Toyota Tiguan car commercial.

Comment

Watching Alice Evans aka Kyra in 102 Dalmations.

Comment

It took a while to recognize her, but the actress who played Bryn in the Raven's "War and Peace" is or was in "Monarch of the glen".

Comment

Working...
                                            X