MORTAL SIGHTINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORTAL SIGHTINGS

Stacy Travis (Renee Delaney) as Det. Weller in an old ER.

Last month I watched Richard Ridings in a trilogy of movies on the same day. Fierce Creatures followed by The Brothers Grimm followed by the Lara Croft movie he was in. It wasn't planned. I was just switching through the cable guide and stopped to watch each time because I wanted to watch him.

Comment

• Lady_CJ
      Lady_CJ commented
      Editing a comment
      He's in Highlander: Dark Places, too.

• dubiousbystander
      dubiousbystander commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes, Lady_CJ! One of the narrators!

I am watching Stella Stevens also known as Margaret McCall Lang from Vendetta in the 1976 movie Wanted: The Sundance Woman. She is playing Lola a suffragette boarding house owner and friend of Etta Place.
    Last edited by Colleengael; 05-25-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Caught Christianne Hirt in an episode of MacGyver the other night.

Comment

• Lady_CJ
        Lady_CJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Angie. I liked her. I always wished she and Richie had hooked up. They made a cute couple.

Watching Martin Cummings (Pete Wilder in Counterfeit part one) in the Hallmark Mystery channel series Site Unseen/ Emma Fielding. He is playing a college professor.

Comment

Tori Higginson ( Claudia Hoffman) of Highlander: The Raven in "Dark Matter".

Comment

J. G. Hertler aka Marcus Korolus in See No Evil and Martok in the Trek universe is running for Congress. I admire a celebrity who is willing to step into the political arena to try and help the people in their local area.

Comment

Working...
          X