North American DVD/Bluray Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American DVD/Bluray Releases

Hello everyone! I've been collecting all the Highlander DVD/Bluray releases from North America and was wondering if anyone had a complete list, with pictures? If the cover is different or has different packaging I'll try to grab it. The only thing I haven't gone all out on is the TV series due to the extreme cost of the different sets.

With that said there is a new ebay listing for a box set I haven't see anywhere and was hoping someone could shed some light on. Link below. Thanks!
    Highlander 5 film movie collection box dvd set endgame source immortal & MORE | DVDs & Movies, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs | eBay!

New to me. It's interesting, because while it IS a five film movie collection, for some strange reason it seems not to include Highlander II. It has two versions of the first movie.
    Last edited by dubiousbystander; 05-02-2018, 06:01 AM. Reason: details added

Comment

I'm interested in it because of the box they're in. I have those DVDs already but would have bought it in a second if it wasn't $51.59 w/ $45.46 Shipping to Canada.

Comment

Hm. I don't know all Highlander products. Heck, I probably don't know half of them. I've never heard of a set like this. Box looks a bit battered. The seller has good feedback. I find her note a bit odd, making me think of the many e-mails I get that are phishing scams, but that doesn't mean she's one of those.

Comment

It also looks like the box wasn't really meant for the contents that's in it either as the sides are bulging a bit. You'd probably end up having to shake it vigorously to get either of the cases out of the box.

Comment

After looking at more closely I can see that the logo on the side of the box is a sticker as well. So the box itself could be homemade.

Comment

Yea that looks like someone made it and sealed it up themselves.
              Not a bad combo of a set if you still actually collect DVDs.
              Power to the Donut!

Comment

Working...
              X