Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlander DVD/Bluray Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highlander DVD/Bluray Collection

    Hey guy and gals,

    On the old forum I uploaded my collection but it has now grown a bit. Here is an updated picture list of all my DVDs and Blurays from North America (I'm from Canada). I know of a few that I'm missing and will be working towards getting them, some prices are high. Anyways, if you wanted to comment or leave a recommendation on what I need or should get that would be awesome.
    Image 00 Highlanders BLURAY STUDIOCANAL LIONSGATE MAPLE REPUBLICPICTURES H1 DC H2 RV in Highlander album

  • #2
    You're missing Highlander: Dark places
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup, I should have said the dvds I knew I was missing. Dark Places, Reunion, Methos Rocks, Highlander 3 The Final Dimension w/ 'Purple Wide Screen Arch'.

      Comment


      • #4
        Purple Wide Screen Arch?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, this is the cover with the purple widescreen arch. I collect all the alternate covers.

          Comment


          • #6
            It also looks like you need a copy of the original 'Russian' cut of The Source... because, y'know, it's only version of that film even remotely worth watching. I'd recommend the German BD release, as its Region A capatible.

            Comment


            • #7
              Takk, can you help me find one?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Takk View Post
                It also looks like you need a copy of the original 'Russian' cut of The Source... because, y'know, it's only version of that film even remotely worth watching. I'd recommend the German BD release, as its Region A capatible.
                I got it when it first leaked online. I'm only purchasing North American DVDs and Blurays, there's too many out of the US and Canada to purchase. I would love to but I feel like that's never ending.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Adam, yeah I know what you mean.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
                    Takk, can you help me find one?
                    I got mine off of Amazon.de a few years ago, so you can check there. If there's only local German sellers who won't ship internationally on there, now, you might want to check eBay every couple of weeks as there are a few US sellers who regularly list imported BDs. It's important to note that the BD in question claims to be Region B locked, but simply isn't. So don't be turned off if you see that claim. The case looks like this:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Takk View Post
                      I got mine off of Amazon.de a few years ago, so you can check there. If there's only local German sellers who won't ship internationally on there, now, you might want to check eBay every couple of weeks as there are a few US sellers who regularly list imported BDs. It's important to note that the BD in question claims to be Region B locked, but simply isn't. So don't be turned off if you see that claim. The case looks like this:
                      Is this one okay? https://www.amazon.de/Highlander-Die...622&amp&sr=8-1

                      Because it says on the product details that it's 99 minutes, and the one that is the same as yours says 93 minutes.
                      https://www.amazon.de/Highlander-Sou...der+the+source
                      Last edited by dubiousbystander; 07-28-2018, 11:48 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post

                        Is this one okay? https://www.amazon.de/Highlander-Die...622&amp&sr=8-1

                        Because it says on the product details that it's 99 minutes, and the one that is the same as yours says 93 minutes.
                        https://www.amazon.de/Highlander-Sou...der+the+source
                        That looks just like a reissue of the one I have, but I'm not sure. I checked blu-ray.com, and while they have both listed, that one says regions A and C are untested, while the other one confirms region free. At any rate, as I knew the one I have was the full thing, even though it does say 93 minutes on the back, I tossed it in my PS4 to take a pic to confirm its runtime for you so you can be confident in purchasing the same one I've got (just to be safe on the region coding).

                        Here's the pic:

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X